interview #27 @hazelparks40

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal would be to be one of the people whose books are cherished and remembered long after it's been read.

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I'm still very surprised when I get a vote, a comment, a follow and when someone goes an extra mile to add my book to their reading list...I just kind of feel over the moon.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd first of all go down on my knees and thank God for guiding me and making my light shine bright enough to have been picked. I'm not really a show off...but all those people who thought I couldn't do anything meaningful with my life will see that God had great plans for me.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

The one celebrity I would've loved to hang out with is no more, his name is Mahmoon Baba-Ahmed, he translated some of Shakespeare's books to Hausa, I really do admire his dedication...he has gone to join all the other wonderful celebrities I'd love to have met, like Williams Shakespeare, Oliver. etc.

5 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas! Because everyone comes back home for like, a few days or a week. And I'm always overjoyed.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to write a draft every two days...I usually give it a while before I edit so I can see and understand it from a new light.

7 what's your favorite snack?

Ilovvveeeeee Pringles! Like, I can eat a whole pack in 5 minutes!!! I love it somuch

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Wattpad is a great place to be if you channel your energy right. It's a community where you get to interact with lots of people. You also get to write your own books, that doesn't happen with every app you come across. Well done Wattpad for being amazing.

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I'm not going to give some motivational speech because that didn't help me. Motivational speeches are for people who have gone through what that person is talking about, if you've gone through worse then there's no how it's going to help you. When I got my first 5 reads on Wattpad I was elated. No words could describe what I felt. It just felt so good to have continued and then I landed an award! Just do what makes you happy and the followers and lovers will come.

10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Fayabomi by Ajala is my favorite song.

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

I'd pray and listen to music.

Request time!

I'd really appreciate if people read Éwa because it means a lot to me and I connect to it differently.