interview #23 @Toxic-Synergy

1 what inspired you to write?

I was heavily inspired by my own boredom and love of fantasy. With a lot of themain influences coming from things like game of thrones and rugby.

2 what's your favorite snack?

I honestly don't have one

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

To keep writing and get better at writing fantasy whilst hopefully entertainingpeople along the way.

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Since I'm only 15 I couldn't toast to it. So probably a family meal. A nice quietcelebration.

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I'm still surprised when someone chooses to read it. I haven't received any commentsyet, so I would be very surprised if I got one.

6 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

With a good pair of headphones and an even better Spotify playlist. Nothing like power metal to make a day fly by.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I have no legitimate schedule. I try to write every day and typically get aroundhalf a chapter done when excluding any rewrites. As well as emotional scenestaking longer

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

The period between Halloween and Christmas is the best mashup of holidays.

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The freedom to write what I want and when I want. It is a nice change of pace fromtypical writing in a class environment. I can flesh out characters and worldsinstead of churning out open-ended short stories.

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I don't  care too much for celebs. Though Jack Black comes to mind. Him or Peter Dinklage.

11 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Never marry the idea in your head. Everything should be allowed to change and evolve naturally. I'd recommend a rough idea of where the plot is going but be open to change where it is necessary.

Request Time!

My current project A Knight Of Nowhere is a fantasy project containing a lot of my favorite elements of the genre. Politics, Magic, Betrayal, and mystery. It is a relatively slow character-driven narrative with an overarching plot. As well as many mysteries spread within. That coupled with its Semi-likeable characters and magic systems would hopefully make it a good read for lovers of fantasy. Though I warn that there is a lot of mature content. I admit that it may not be for everyone.