Chapter 13

Through the whole day and dark night, Halluciv was asleep. It was only during the next moring, when the yellow wearing twin quietly shook him, he was able to get up.

His pale eyes looked into those of deep blue... A blue he knew by heart.

"Marvy?" His voice sounded hoarse, but oddly innocent... Beautifully innocent.

"Hey, Lulu... You've been asleep for a while now, I was starting to get worried." The taller twin whispered, smiling sweetly.

The darker twin giggled, sitting up carefully.

"I'm hungry, Marvy!" There was a childishness to what Lulu had shouted, his smile boyish and adorable.

Marvel chuckled, his eyes shining with that happy need of seeing his brother the way he was remembered.

With too much ease, the jock twin picked up his brother with his legs and arms wrapped around his waist and neck.

"When's the last time you ate something besides chocolate?" The althetic brother questioned, his voice filled with worry.

The black haired adult shrugged, yawning softly.

"Maybe two months ago... I've mostly been eating whenever I come over here or chocolate that I could buy."

Marvel gave a desparte sounding sigh, yet he said nothing. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know his brother well enough to know what to say anything...

Marching down the steps to his living room, his two best friends instantly saw the soft glimmer in the captain's eyes along with the smaller twin being comfortably held.

"So, he's awake. I was wondering who was yelling they were hungry." The rainbow haired male chuckled, though his eyes held a soft like look to them. He enjoyed the look inside of the stressed male's eyes... It was calming.

Marvel shrugged, chuckling softly as he went towards the kitchen. Maybe he could make his brother's old time favorite... Was it still his favorite?

The taller brother placed the smaller one on one of the stools that sat in front of a lone island in the middle of the big kitchen.

Once he no longer was holding onto his twin, the blue eyed twin went around the kitchen collecting random items.

X and Eraser looked in the room, raising an eyebrow at their friend. Yet, they both shrugged it out, he seemed to be happy.

"How you feelin', Hall." The monochrome male called to the smaller, sitting next to him.

"I'm feeling well, Celly!" There was a childish happiness to the smaller's voice, his pale eyes looking peaceful and young... Looking like he had nothing to ever worry about.

"Celly?" A snicker came from the more twisted male, his dull eyes shining with that odd glee.

"Oh shut it, dipsh-"

"Here you go, Halls." Marvel glared at his friends, placing a plate full of eggs, toast, pancakes and waffles covered in melted butter with a bit of maple syrup.

Those pale eyes that were filled with joy, they lit up... They lit up in a way a kid's would, whether that be on their birthday or Christmas... They lit up brighter than anything the three of them seen.

"You remembered!" The small male lunged happily at his brother, pulling him in a tight hug." I can't believe you remembered my favorite breakfast!"

The blue eyed brother gave a soft chuckle, hugging his little brother back. He missed these hugs... Hugs that always were loving and happy... That were always happy and peaceful... Hugs that stopped when they became twelve...

"Come on, bro, you gotta eat. You said you were hungry."

The smaller twin gave a joyous laugh, one that was softer and lighter, happier and friendlier than the laugh he usually gave... This laugh making him seem so much like a naïvely happy child.

The gothic brother pulled back, swiftly going to the plate of still warm food, eating it as if someone was going to try and take it away from him.

His taller twin only chuckled again, smiling happily. He went to the fridge and poured two glasses of orange juice and two glasses of milk.

The orange juice went to the twins while the milk went to the other two.

All three of them watched as the suddenly childish twin happily ate and drank his food and juice. He really seemed happy...

Once the food was done, the bigger twin picked up his little brother, carrying him into the living room.

"Want to play a few video games with me and the guys?"

The black haired boy nodded swiftly, bits of his hair falling in his face.

Marvel felt happy... He felt happy that his brother was back... Maybe not forever, but just having this day with him... Just having him like this for the day was all he needed for now...