Chp 1 & 2 & 3 ~

Chapter 1

My name is Y/N and I'm Ponyboy's twin sister so I have the same hair color but mines is long and the same eye color. Pony and I are part of a gang so it is 6 other boys, Pony, and me. Out of everyone in the gang 3 of them are my brothers Pony, Soda, and Darry. Then the rest of the boys are just friends and there names are Dally, Steve, Two-Bit, and Johnny. Now one knows but I have a huge crush on Johnny I had one on him for a really long time. No one knows and they can't find out even thought Pony is also one of my BFFs besides Johnny I can never tell him. I can't tell Soda or Darry because they are my big brothers. I also can't tell Dally, Steve, or Two-Bit because even thought I'm not related to them they are part of the gang they all are.

Chapter 2

Your POV
I wake up to the sound of laughing coming from the living room. So I just got out of bed to get ready because I knew they won't let me sleep. I put on a red shirt and some black jeans I put my hair into a nice ponytail surprisingly because I usually leave it down I also put on some red lipstick and mascara then slipped on some red converse. While I was walking out my room I grabbed my favorite jean jacket then entered the living room. I heard a whistle when I walking in then I realized it was Dally that whistle. Pony gave him stare but I just ignored it and sat down on the couch by Johnny and Pony then Darry walked in to tell us that breakfast was ready I was starving so I went to go eat " hey doll you are looking good today" I got scared and looked up it was Dally "thanks" I said.

Chapter 3

Pony and Johnny both walked in Johnny walked up to me and said "wow Y/N your hair looks good in a messy bun" I blushed and looked down Pony sat down by me and said " we should go to the Dingo some time "ya we should" I said .
Dally's POV
I felt my heart melt when I saw Y/N walk into the room. She looked so beautiful but I don't know if she even feels the same way about me than I do with her. I walked into the kitchen and saw her sitting there so I said "hey doll you are looking good today. And she just said "thanks" Johnny and Pony just walked in not to long after. Then Johnny complemented Y/N hair and she blushed SHE BLUSHED don't tell me she likes him.