Chapter 28 ~

Chapter 28

Your POV
Soon after Pony ran up to me and Bob "What the hell was that Y/N why are you cheating on Johnny!"
Pony screamed at me "He cheated on my with my friend Pony so don't blame me!" I said pointing on Alex who was laughing "He didn't cheat on you she walked up to him and grabbed his hands and he was telling her to let go that he is with you!" Pony said at me with more anger in his eyes I felt so stupid. How can I do this to Johnny I moved away from Bob but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him "I said I own you remember" Bob said right when he was about to kiss me I just slapped him and ran inside to find Johnny. I found Johnny crying and punching his locker I must have hurt him a lot I walked up to him "I'm so sorry Johnny I thought you cheated on me but Pony explained what happened and I don't even like Bob I hate him actually but I love you Johnny" I said while hugging him and crying. I then heard a faint whisper "I love you to Y/N" I pulled back and Johnny then looked at me I don't know why he would forgive me but i'm happy he did I smiled and kissed him "We better get back" Johnny said whipping my tear away he then grabbed my hand and we walked back outside. Bob walked up to us and said "Why the hell are you holding my girls hand!" I slapped him and said "I'm not your girl!" Bob then grabbed me and pulled me into him I tried to get away but he had a good hold on me soon Pony ran up to us and at the same time Johnny and Pony swung a punch at Bob's face Bob then dropped me to the ground and Johnny quickly picked me up and me, Johnny, and Pony ran for it before he can get back up.