Chapter 31 ~

Chapter 31

Your POV
When Steve walked into my room I quickly ran out and closed the door all I was able to hear was them screaming for me to open the door and asking me what I was doing. Then they stopped screaming I put my ear up to the door and I was able to hear them talking to each other I smiled and went back to the couch and sat by Johnny and put my head on his shoulder. "Y/N what are you trying to do" Dally asked me with his arms crossed "They like each other let them be Dal" I said while I was trying to hide myself from Dally. Dally then started to walk to my room I quickly jumped on him "Get off me Y/N!" Dally said spinning in circles to try to get me to get off him "Let them be Dal they like each other!" I said not letting go even if it could kill me. Soon Darry said "Ok thats enough you two Y/N get off him and Dally if your sister likes Steve let them be like we let Johnny and Y/N be" I them said "Catch me Johnny!" and let go of Dally falling back Johnny quickly threw himself off the couch and caught me I just laughed and Dally ran to my room and opened the door I quickly got out of Johnny's arms and ran to Dally he looked angry I looked in my room and saw Presley and Steve kissing I knew Dally was gonna kill Steve so I again jumped on him again and screamed "Run Steve Run Presley I can't hold him for long!" they then looked at us with scared faces and ran out the room and out the house as fast as they can.