Chapter 30 ~

Chapter 30

Your POV
Not long after the rest of the gang came over but when Steve walked in he stared at Presley and was practically drooling over her. Dally then said "Oh I should probably explain why you guys haven't met yet will when I lived in New York you know I had a sister but when I moved she stayed there but she now moved here" we all just nodded our heads then Steve went to sit on the other side of Presley and was really red. Darry then noticed because he then said "What's with you guys wanting to date each other's sisters first Johnny wanting to date Y/N who is my sister Soda's sister and Pony's twin sister and now Steve who wants to date Presley who is Dally's sister" Both Presley and Steve went red as Dally death stared Steve and Johnny wrapped his arms around me and said "Hey you can't blame me for loving Y/N" I blushed and said "I love you to Johnny" I then looked at Presley and felt bad for her because Dally was just looking at there direction so I stood up and said "Hey Presley come with me" she stood up and we walked to my room "Hey sorry about what Darry said" she looked at me and smiled "Its ok and do you think Steve actually likes me" I jumped up and said "Of course he does when he first saw you he was practically drooling" she then blushed at that moment it was my goal to get them together I walked out into the living room and said "Um hey Steve I need your help with a car question so come over here" Soda the looked at me and cocked an eyebrow "I can help you I am your brother after all and better with cars" I them shook my head and said "Sorry but no I asked for Steve" Steve then stood up and walked with me to my room.