Chapter 22 ~

Chapter 22

Your POV
"Hey did you really do you know what with Y/N Johnny" Soda said placing his hand on Johnny's shoulder. "Can we not talk about that" Darry said while he was taking out one of my stitches "Wait now I wanna know" Steve said while stuffing his face with chocolate cake "Fine if you really want to know then ill tell you yes we did" Johnny said annoyed "Ow Darry that really hurt" I said looking at Darry he looked mad and that scared me. "Are you almost done Darry" I said looking at Darry "Ya i'm almost done" I wanted him to finish fast because I know he was not happy about what he found out. He finally finished and I went to my room "Y/N I need to talk to you" Darry said walking into my room "What do you need to talk to me about" I said shaking "I need to know if your using protection with Johnny" Darry said with a mad looking face. "Of course we are were not stupid' I said with fear in my voice "Good now be careful ok I trust you and Johnny" Darry said calming down. "Thanks your an amazing brother" I said hugging him Darry then walked out my room and Johnny walked in after him "What did he say" Johnny said as he sat right by me. "He was just making sure that we used protection and he said that he trusts us" I said hugging Johnny "Thats good thats he not mad at us" Johnny said while he kissed my forehead. We then walk out my room and into the living room with the gang I sat on the couch with Pony. "I still can't believe you and Johnny did it" Pony said looking at me "I don't want to talk about it Pony" I said walking out the house. I just wanted the gang to forget about what they found out because it made me uncomfortable when they talked about it. I pulled out a cigarette and smoked away this feeling.