Chapter 23 ~

Chapter 23

Your POV
I decide that I wanted to go to the Dingo to grab something to eat because I didn't want to see the gang at the moment. I was walking when I saw a light behind me I look behind me and see a socs car I started to run. I made it to the Dingo so I felt more safe since there were people around me. I sit at a booth and order a milkshake then I hear a group of people walk in so I turn around to see who it was. It were the socs that have been going after me a lot these days I hid under the booth in fear. I heard it get closer and closer I looked back up and saw that there were sitting in front of me. The waitress walk up to me and said "Um miss what are you doing" I got back in my seat "Um I dropped my fork" I said grabbing my fork. "Will here is your milkshake" she said as she handed me my milkshake "Thank you" I said looking at her I had to act normal or else people are gonna notice. "Hey there pretty girl" one of the socs said he sat in my booth "My name is Bob" "Hi Bob I gotta go" I said getting out my booth. "Why so soon you didn't even get to drink some of your milkshake" Bob said as he grabbed my milkshake "Oh um I changed my mind I don't want it anymore you can have it" I said walking off "Your not going anywhere" Bob said as one of them grabbed my arm and took me back to the booth. You got to be kidding me I don't want to deal with this again "Now sit back down greaser" Bob said pulling out his blade "Or else i'm gonna give you another scar".