Chapter 53 ~

Chapter 53
Your POV
After I woke up Johnny took me to the Dingo for dinner it was nice we got a burger, fries, and one milkshake that we shared we did that whole two straw couple thing and near the end Johnny did something that I would never forget he ordered my favorite desert for me and then he proposed he told me that he didn't want to wait anymore and of course I said yes to him when we told the gang they were really excited for us well Dal was kinda mad because he told me he still is in love with me but my heart belongs to Johnny and I was really excited to marry him and I also get to put Autumn in one of those cute little dresses oh I can't wait for it our wedding ended up being really nice I got some of the guys to wear a dress for me and the boys that had to do that were my brothers Pony and Soda were acting like they were in a fashion show and Darry was trying to get the dress to show off his muscles it was amazing then during our honeymoon I got pregnant again and I had a boy I named him Henry when we got back we found out that Johnny's parents ran off so his house is all ours so we moved into it now i'm living my best life married with Johnny and I have my two kids Autumn and Henry and I still have the gang I could never be happier.