Chapter 4

Tris's pov

Uriah runs to a girl with brown hair and drown eyes.

He picks her up, spins, and gives her a deep kiss.

I have to look away.

Christina chuckles "this is Beatrice."

A girl with short blonde hair and green eyes scows. "that's a weird name Beatrice no, it's sounds like a freak who plays the cello, tris, that's good, more badass. I'm shauna."

I blink at her and she extends her hand. I shake it.

A muscular guy with brown hair brown eyes walks up to Uriah and pushes him off the girl.

"URIAH PEDRAD THE HELL?"

He smirks "yeah?"

"Who is that?" he points to me.

"Beatrice." He says nonchalantly. Still holding the girl.

"TRIS," Shauna corrects.

He marches up to me and I try my best not to look scared. Even though I feel like pissing my pants.

He extends his hand for me to shake, "Zeke, I'm the leader the only advice I have to give you is stay alive." I shake his hand,

"Very good." I try hard not to stutter.

"Well don't make her piss her pants Zeke, god" the girl who was kissing uriah, pushing Zeke away.

"Marlene," she smiles. she looks happy, not the icon of a person who is literally living in an episode of the walking dead.

"That's Will," she points to a boy with blonde shaggy hair, and blue eyes. "Lynn" a girl with a shaved head and hazel eyes. "And Four," I stare up into his deep blue eyes. He looks like he's about twenty with his muscles popping out of his shirt. His close to short brown almost black hair.

We keep contact for about thirty seconds before Zeke starts to complain about my presence.