Chapter 25

Tris's POV

*
3 deceased 6 group members left. Lynn's death was quick and painful. Her last words were her biggest confession. She wasn't the most takable or the one with the biggest smile or the one who calmed everyone. But like my father said, sometimes it helps someone just to be near them. Lynn was the biggest example of that. She is in the brave part of oblivion, I still don't know if I want to be there as well, I suppose I don't get a choice.

"I need fooooooooooood." Christina groans.

We're all in he living room. Uriah tapping his fingers against the wood floor, looking dazed. Zeke laying on the ground looking at the ceiling.

"I suggest hunting." I say.

"Okay get up," Zeke says and we both go outside, with the knifes that were in the kitchen.

"You throw it with a step before you let go, like this." Zeke demonstrates.

"It might take some work." I throw the knife and it hits the tree right next to Zeke's.

He throws his hands up in defense and walks back into the house.

I throw the knife at a bird in a tree and it hits it, knocking it off.

"God woman," I turn around to see Tobias.

I smile and we both throw knifes at birds and anything we could fine.

We walk deeper into the woods without speaking.

"Apple tree." I say and drop my three birds that I have and start to climb.

He laughs and grabs a branch.

I get to the top and grab a apple, taking a bite out of it.

He shakes as he gets to a branch near me.

His hands are bright red and he looks down and swallows.

He stares at me, something behind his eyes.

"You're afraid of heights."

He shrugs, "everyone's afraid of something."

I smile and throw him a apple.

He shifts so that he's right next to me and I lean my head against him.

After a long while, "should we go back now?"

I shake my head.