Finally Free part 2

SOTC:I feel like Chet, Fantasy both by Mxmtoon and Hug all your friends (extended version) by Cavetown

i was so happy i was practically jumping up and down. when i knocked on robbie's door he answered and i can tell that he was really confused when he saw the big smile on my face. then i started to say, "robin! it was so amazing! i didn't think i can do it! but i did and i'm finally set free!" "hey, wait slow down. what are you even talking about?" robin asks. "oh my god i totally forgot to tell you i-" then i heard a small meow, then i look down and i saw a small cute cat. "Wait, who's that?!" "Oh that's fig!" fig started meowing and making a lot of noise then robbie try to silently yell at him. "oh my god fig shh quiet down!" "do you want to come inside y/n?

"sure!" he lead me inside and when i was looking at all the pictures that were hung up on the wall. i felt a soft hand grab mine. when i went to turn around to see who it was it was robbie. to be honest i never expected him to have such soft hands. he led me upstairs to his room. when we got to his room we both sat on his bed. then he saw my ukulele case. "may i play a song?" he asked. without saying a word i gave him my ukulele. he delicately took it out the case and start to strum a few chords.

"any songs you have in mind?" "how about....hug all your friends but the extended version." "oh my god you saw that video from three years ago? with my black hair?" "yeah! you don't look bad even though it was three years ago." he just smiled and start to play the song. well he sang to me, it remind me how i sang to Jeremy.

(Stop now and go listen to hug all your friends by cavetown extended version)

robbie's prospective:

when i looked over at her after i was done singing she fell asleep. i wondered how early she got up but also why she was so excited to come. i move off of my bed and lay her down. i put her ukulele back in the case and grab my guitar. i sat at my desk, and spined around in my chair once or twice then started to strum to "taking care of things"  i played a couple different songs then i heard a knock at my door. as i turned around in my chair my mum walked in. "hey honey how long have you been awake?" "Um...idk" then i checked my phone and it was 7:25am. "for like an hour or two why? then she looked at my bed and she saw y/n in my bed. "who's that?" "umm... it's a girl..." "i see that. why is she in your bed?" "to be honest.....i had her over, and well i was singing to her she fell asleep." With a concerned look on my mom's face she just said "okay" and walked out.

Your perspective:

robin's bed is so comfortable i did not want to get up, or maybe it was just because i haven't slept. robin shakes me gently and tells me i'm going to be late for school. so naturally i get up really fast. "what?" "hey calm down! just get up. i'll take you." i get out of his bed and grab my ukulele. then when i was trying to walk out fig started to wrap around my legs. robbie notices him and grabs him, then sets him back down again. "come on fig. stop"

When we go outside he pulled around the curve with the bike. "hop on" "no way! that's a death trap!" "Well it's either get on my bike and be on time or it's either walk and be late. so which one is it going to be?" i rolled my eyes and hopped on the back of the bike. When he starts a go I hugged him as tight as i can without hurting him. then he just laughed. "Shut up!" i said with a little laugh.

5 minutes later

"there. your on time. you see if you were to walk you would have been really late." he said well he turned his head slightly. "thank you." Well it's hard to walk away I heard him yell my name. "hey y/n. can i call you when you get out?" "Of course you can, bye caveboi." and then i walked off. while he was riding way i can hear him yell down the street "cavetown!"

well in class i just couldn't stop thinking that he actually thinks that i think it's caveboi. he's so silly but i also couldn't stop thinking about jeremy but then i also couldn't stop thinking about how i slept in robin's bed. agh i was just thinking a lot instead of paying attention to what we we're learning in class.