Blush

SOTC: Kisses From You-By Rory Webley 

Previously on Juliet--Then I felt Robins soft warm arms wrap around me. He didn't say anything, he just held me. He held me for what seemed like forever but I was fine with it. He held me while I cried into his shoulder. Robin held me tightly until I pulled away from him. "I'm sorry. I'm such a big mess." I told him well tears were still rolling down my eyes. "No, no you're not." He said while wiping the tears away from my cheeks. "You're perfect. I never apologize because you did nothing wrong. You mean too much to me, I won't allow you to put yourself down like that." Robin said while looking me in the eyes. His eyes were soft. I genuinely felt safe with Robin. I stared at him, I could tell he actually cared about me. That he would never leave or hurt me. I gave Robin and warm hug, that was nothing like the last hug I just had. This hug said words without us saying or moving our mouths. I never felt more safe and loved ever by another person. The warm hug said I love you.

After a while, I pulled away from Robin. "You know what we need? Food. Have you ate?" I asked Robin. "no, but ill order something," Robin said in a soft and gentle voice. "May I go change my clothes into something more comfortable?" I asked Robin.  "Hun, you don't have to ask me. This is like your home too." Robin said in a gentle tone like he didn't want to hurt me. I smiled at Robin and went to the washroom.

After I changed, I went to go put my bag in Robins room, but I noticed an open notebook and Robins guitar right by it. My mind told me not to look at it, that it's none of my business what he was doing, but on the other hand, when do I ever listen to my mind. I found myself reading the notebook. 

It said, "I need to cry, but I can't get anything out of my eyes or my head. Did I die? I need to run, but I can't get out of bed for anyone. Not for you, Hun." 

Hun? Robin calls me Hun. Was he talking about me? That's stupid, he probably talking about another person. 

"My sour boy is a pain. I want to shoot him in the brain, but I'll miss him in the morning. It really hurts when I need to so bad, but I can't see her. My Juliet, my special girl."

I knew the song wasn't about me, but I still felt my cheeks go hot. I laughed at how I thought Robin, the soft, gentle, talented, Robin, wrote a song about me. How could I even think that?  

I went back downstairs where Robin was bringing in pizza. "Oh, hey. You could go to my room and put a movie on my laptop. The password is well...um...password." Robin said with a smile. I laughed, "okay," I said while I went back upstairs. 

He trusts me with his password? I put the password in and went straight to Netflix. I didn't want to look at anything that was privet on Robbie's computer. I put on a classic movie, Lilo and Stitch.

Robin came up with food and placed it on a side table. "I have brought the food," Robin said, as he took a bow. I was already laying down. "hurry up, and lay down." I told Robin while I pat the empty spot next to me. Robin had a big smile. "Fine, whatever you say' Robin said while walking around the bed to lay by me.  

Then Robin stopped and stared at his desk. He went to it and flipped the notebook, now I felt guilty. Really, really guilty. Then Robin just laid by me."Lilo and Stitch, a classic" Robin said while pressing play.  I just smiled at him and ate my food. 

 35ish Minutes Later...

We were halfway through the movie when I noticed that I was cuddling with Robin. I looked up at him and I couldn't help but start to think. "shit, he is so pretty. How have I never noticed this before? I use to be so scared to fall in love, to feel this loved. Hell, I passed out the first time I felt like this, but now, now I'm not afraid. I knew for sure now.