A Cliche Moment

Song Of The Chapter: Cliche by: Mxmtoon

The songs I leave is a suggestion you can listen to the song while you read it or after. It will connect to the chapter somehow or it will be my inspiration for the chapter. Okay...... bye now!

it's been such a stressful week and i need to get out of my house. so i went to the new cafe, down a few blocks from here. well i was waiting in line a guy with bright red hair bumped into me and made me drop my book that i was reading. he quickly apologize and gave me my book and got some sugar, and went to go sit down. when i order my coffee the cafe was so full that, there was no seats in sight. except the one right across the bright red head boy. so i went and sat right across from him. as he was sipping his tea, i can tell he was shocked, by his facial expressions.

we both just sat there for two seconds in silence and he put down his tea and said,"umm hi?" and i said,"hello" and i turned the page of my book. he told me,"um...what are you reading" "i'm reading "it had to be you" it's about how a father that allows his daughter to temporarily inherit a football team. she was raped as a young girl and her fear of men has caused her to act in the order to control men at arms distance. the hero is the coach of the team and he was looking for a woman to have a family with. at first he thinks she is outrageous and empty headed but he later discovers that she is a beautiful, witty, and tender woman.

"wow sound interesting,im robbie" and he extended his hand and i extended mine to shake his. "im y/n". i put my book down and i said,"that's funny, my sister (if you don't have a sister just pretend) always talks about a robbie. she is like really obsessed." "oh really!? what a weird coincidence." He told me. "yeah" "if you don't mind me asking,it's a saturday morning, don't you have any plans with friends?", tbh i did think that was kinda rude to ask a person you just met, and i had no idea how to reply so i just ask him is own question. "if you don't mind me asking, don't you have any plans with friends?"

"nice save y/n" "Thank you robbin"

we talked about our favorite things and what we wanted to be when we grew up. then my phone rang and i can tell that it startled him. when i answered my mom started to yell, "y/n! where are you?" "what do you mean mom? i only been gone for an hour." "no, you been gone for four! i was worried sick. can you just please come home right now?" "yeah i'm on my way" i ended the call and told robbie that i had to go. well i was walking out the door i heard robbin's voice call after me. "y/n, you forgot your book" "thanks robbin, i don't know what i would do if i lost this book" "um..hey y/n i know we just met, but can i have your number? just in case you want to talk again" "sure" i wrote my number on one of the cafe napkins and handed it to him. "bye robbin"