-Sunset-

SOTC: Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood (Cover version by Conan Gray)  

Editor Note: Uhhhhhhhhhhh don't read this chapter if you don't want a romantic relationship with Robin...NO SMUT it's just cringy to me! IM SO SORRY!  I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS CURSED STORY... 

The sun starts to slowly set as we ride the bike to the spot. The spot where it was an amazing field with yellow flowers and a clear pond where you could see the fishes swim by. Our spot. I was still holding Robin as tight as I was when I first got on his bike. "You okay, Hun? We're almost there." Robin said in a soft and admirable voice. "I'm okay Bun," I said while looking at the road that we passed. I noticed there was a sweet smile on my face. 

When we got there I got off the bike as quick as possible. I wanted to see the sunset. "Where are you going?" Robin asked while he parked his bike. I ran up to him without saying a word and grabbed his hand, and I took him near the pond. "It's beautiful, Robin," I said while I looked out to the pond. "I use to come here all the time with my Mum and Dad before they divorced. It was like I had a perfect family. When I grow up and have a family with beautiful and healthy kids, I want to bring them here and show them that they are loved by me, their mother, and nature. That they will always be loved no matter what." Then Robin squeezed my hand tighter and looked at me. "I love you too y/n," Robin said with a soft smile and then he looked back out to the pond. 

"Robin, I have to tell you something," I said while turning my body to face him. "You could tell me anything y/n," Robin said while turning towards me. "have you heard this song called If We Have Eachother by Alec Benjamin? It goes:" Then I start humming the rhythm of the song. Robbin laughed with his beautiful smile. So I start dancing around. "but it's about people being around even if someone is a total mess, and it always reminds me of you. Oh! Even the song Slow Dancing In The Dark by Joji reminds me of you for some reason.  I mean, you do remind me of other songs but they're basically all love songs, and everyone knows love songs are overrated and cliche.  But I do like thinking about you when I listen to songs it always makes me happy, you know? But then again I-" Then I felt soft lips. 

My eyes were open with shock. I just stood there and didn't kiss Robin back. But then he pulled away, "Sorry, I-um...sorry, you just were really adorable and, sorry," Robin said while looking at the ground. Then I moved in closer and lifted his head up to stare into his eyes. "God damn, you're so beautiful," Robin said with the purest voice. Then I laid my lips on his. 

-Robin's POV-

...I just kissed y/n...and she kissed me back. She is so adorable, she was starting to go on a little rant about how I remind her of music but shit. Isn't that the most adorable thing ever? The sun was setting and it was starting to get cold. So was there a more perfect time than now? We haven't stopped kissing. Her lips are too soft and warm to let go of.  I pull her in closer, still kissing her. I want to hug her but then kiss her but all at the same time I wanted to tell her how much I like her and that I was writing a song about her and if she wants to hear it. But no. One step at a time, even though we skipped about 7 steps and went straight into kissing. 

But then she pulls away from me. She's crying. "whoa, what's wrong? Are you okay? Did I do something?" I asked while I pull her in for a hug. "Why do you have to be so perfect? You've never hurt me or did me wrong. Why? Why are you so good to me?" y/n said while still hugging me. "Because you deserve more then what you get," I told her. She always makes me freak out when she calls me perfect. I know that  I'm not perfect, I'm the opposite of perfect. But I just don't understand how y/n doesn't see my imperfections. Maybe, just maybe, I kinda love that she sees me in this perfect way, no one has ever looked at me like I was an angel sent straight from heaven.  

"Robin?" y/n asked while she looked into my eyes. "Yeah?" I answered while I look into her eyes. "Would you go to prom with me?" she asked. "No. I won't." I answered while I still look into her eyes. She stared down like she did something wrong. "Y/n?" I ask, "Yes?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. 

-Your POV-

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Robin asked. Right when he asked me that question I grabbed his face softly and kissed his tender lips. "yes." I said while we kissed, I could feel his smile through our lips. I had this warm feeling in my heart. It felt like a fire in the middle of a snowstorm. I wanted to kiss him forever. I wanted to hold his hand forever. I want to hug him forever. I felt like one of those keyboard smashes. "Y/n?" "Yeah, Robin?" "Will you go to prom with me?" He asked. I nudged him and looked at the sunset. "of course, Robin" I said as Robin held my hand. I have to admit, I never felt more loved before. But I hate to admit, I am so scared. I'm scared to let Robin love me. It's something new that maybe I need but don't know how to handle. I guess that's why I have Robin. Someone that's always with me even if I'm a mess sometimes. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW, OKAY! IT'S CHEESY! Ngl, I laughed while making this chapter. I usually reread my chapters a couple of times and every single time I cringed and laughed at how I took the time to write this chapter smh. I'm just trying to make the story go where I want it. (the cheesy "I love you's" are in a friendly tone if I didn't make that clear.)

Me in bed realizing that Juliet will be ending and that I probably won't start another Fanfic/book:  :'( 

-Angel