Finally Free part 1

SOTC:Don't play your card Mxmtoon

it's a monday and 12:00am and i feel like i got no sleep at all. all i can think about is jeremy and how i don't even know what we are.i got out of my bed and grabbed my computer and ukulele. as i sat at my desk, i didn't know what to do.

i go on youtube and look for songs i can cover, even though i won't ever release one of my covers.

after a few songs that i sang and learned on the ukulele. i noticed it was 3:58am and i still wasn't tired. then i got a text from jeremy.

jeremy: hey. you up?

y/n: yeah, what's up?

jeremy: come over!

y/n: it's literally 4:00 in the morning

jeremy: so? please?!

y/n: i'll be there in a hour.

I got dressed and did one more cover. i snuck out the house and started to walk to jeremy's house.

 i snuck out the house and started to walk to jeremy's house

thoughts: he loves my voice, he tells me everyday, well...everyday that i see him. now that i'm starting senior year, and he is going to college, we drifted apart.

i was finally at his door. when i knocked jeremy quickly open the door.

"hi" i said as he open the door. "hey you made it. want to come inside? maybe fool around a bit?" "no. can I sing to you?" "only if you come inside." jeremy said with a smirk. then i started to play my ukulele. "

i used to think about a life

one that i would live with you

i used to this about the moments

and all the things that we would do

but now i've grown a little more

and i can tell what's real and fake

oh you've changed quite a lot

i can see why we needed to break" i took a deep breath. "cause i, i don't love you anymore i'm sorry i'm not that sorry cause you, you kinda treated me like shit i hope you're sorry, you better be sorry.

you better be sorry. you've tried to play your card again but it's been one too many times i gave you a second chance but by the fifth, it was a crime it was partially my fault for thinking that you'd actually care

i guess i wanted to believe that maybe some love was in the air but

now i know that i don't love you anymore i'm sorry i'm not that sorry cause you, you kinda treated me like shit. tried to cheat with some other girl. how's that supposed to make me feel? but i hope you know that

i wish the best for you i know deep down you're a good guy but i was so tired of all the lies maybe one day you'll figure it out oh

but don't come crawling back because this time i won't crack cause i don't love you anymore i'm sorry i'm not that sorry cause you honestly treated me like shit and i hope you feel sorry hope you feel kinda sorry. cause i don't love you anymore i'm sorry i'm not that sorry cause you kinda treated me like shit i hope that you feel sorry you better feel kinda sorry." i put my ukulele back in it's case, and jeremy said,"so...are we breaking up?" "yeah we are" "ok...but why?" "you abuse-" then he cut me off. "i never layed a hand on you!" "you mentally and emotionally abused me! before i met you, i didn't care what people thought of me. you ripped that part of me out." i walked away. then jeremy yelled,"good riddance!" and closed the door.

i never felt more confident in my life. so i called robbie.

"hey robin! are you awake? I did the most incredible thing ever!"

"y/n it's 6:00 in the morning. what can you possibly do at this time?"

"can i come to your house? i want to tell you all about it!"

"sure, i'll send you the address."

"ok. see you soon!"