Bun And Hun part 1

SOTC:We're Alive by: Cavetown

It's now Friday, and Robin walked me to school as normal. "I haven't asked you how you been." Robin blurted out. "I've been...ok? Why?" "Just asking." "How have you been?" "I been great." Then we arrived at the front of the school.

"Hey!" Gabby yelled. "Hi Gabriella." "Hello beautiful!" "Why are you being nice?" "I'm always nice!" Gabby said. "Hi. I'm Robin." "Hello Robin! I'm Gabby, but you can call me Gabs if you want." "Ok. I better get going." Robin said. "Hold on! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to my birthday party? It will be so much fun!" Then Abril and Becky popped out of nowhere. "Yeah, I'll be fun." Abril said. "but you have to make sure you where a dress, I wouldn't want to be wearing what your wearing right now." "Why? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" "Nothing" Gabby said nudging Becky. "Just I would just a little more....formal" Abril said. "So like a tux and a dress?" Robin said. "Not like a tux but something you would wear to a sweet 16." "I better get going. I'll be late for class. Won't we Gabriella?" I said. "Yeah, be there in a minute." She said, without taking her eyes off of Robin. "See you after school y/n?" Robin said. "definitely." I said with a smile. Then walked away.

It was after school and I was going to walk out the school doors when Mack pulled me away.

"Hey y/n can we talk?" "Talk with me? Why?" "I just wanted to ask you if I can take you to the party tomorrow?" "You want to take me to the party? Your the most popular boy in school and you want to take me to a party?" "Well yeah of course. Your so beautiful." Then he touched a strand of my hair. "I don't know, you see that boy out there." Then I turned to the widow that was separating me Robin. "Me and him are going to the party together." "Isn't that Gabs boyfriend?" "No, it's not." "Well that's who she is going to the party with." "Mack, if he is going with her, then I'll text you, but if me go together. It's as friends" I said well pushing aways from him. "Maybe that will change at the end of the knights." Mack said then winked. Then I just walked out the school doors.

"Hey!" "Hey Robin. What's up with the bike?" "I wanted to give you a ride home, instead of a walk home." "No way. So many things can go wrong on a bike! You can loose balance, the chain can brake, cars don't see you coming and can h-" then Robin cut me off. "Do you trust me?" Then I took a deep breath and somehow forced myself on the bike.

I held Robin so tight, I was so scared and with every turn Robin made, I hugged him tighter. "You'll be alright" Robin said. "I got you" then I just loosen up from holding robin so hard. "I know you do" I said. Then about a minute of silence fell upon us. Then I asked, "So you and Gabriella?" "What? Me and Gabby?" "Yeah you and Gabby? I heard that you were going to be her date to the party." "No, I just met her. Why would I be her date? And plus I thought we were going together." "Are we?" I asked. Then he stop peddling the bike. "What are you doing?" I asked. "y/n will you be my date to the party?" He said well turning back at me. I just rolled my eyes. "Of course I will" I said nudging him.

When I got home it was about 3:30pm and I did what I usually do. I helped my brother with any homework, then I went to my sister's room. "Hey, what's wrong?" She was just sitting on her bed listening to Robin. "Nothing, it's just mum. She won't buy me a ticket to Cavetown's concert." "Oh. Where is he playing?" "Here! And mum won't take me!" "I'll take you. I'll get the tickets and I'll ask mum is I can loan the car." Then my sister just got up and hugged me. "Thank you! Your the best big sister ever!" I just hugged her back, then I went into my room.