Complicated Girl

SOTC: I'll Make Cereal by Cavetown

When I woke up again, I didn't feel Robbie by my side. Maybe he went home, I thought to myself. Then I smelt something burning.

I got up quickly to check what it was. "Hello?" I said while walking towards the kitchen. Then I see Robin, with something burnt, I think it was pancakes. "What are you doing?" I told him while opening a window. "making you breakfast." He told me while opening another window. "Sorry, I don't really know how to cook. I mean I do some baking things on my channel, but that's all." "Thank you, Robin. I love burnt pancakes." then Robbie smiled and rubbed his neck. "I'm not a complicated girl," I told Robin, as I grabbed two bowls and two spoons. "Cereal is perfect for me," I told him as I grabbed some cereal and milk.

"Sorry, I just wanted to-nevermind," Robin said while pouring cereal in both bowls. "What? What did you want to do?" I say while pouring milk into the bowls. "It's nothing. I just wanted to do something for you, you know?" Robin said while we both sat down to eat our cereal. "Why would you want to do something for me?" "It's nothing, can we change the subject?" with a quiet voice as he looked down. "Oh, ok."

Should I talk about the party? How Gabby call him prince charming? Or maybe his music? Music seems like the right choice here.

"So, how is your music going?" "good, I guess. I've been getting a lot of inspiration lately." Robin said. "Really? What inspiration? Or is it private?" I asked Robin. "Oh, well. I'm working on a song. I don't know what it's called, but I only have 1 or 2 lyrics down." "really? That's amazing. What is the song about?" I said while taking another bite of my cereal."I don't know, to be honest. It was just a late night thought." "Oh, I know it will be a hit when you get it together."

About 5 minutes later...

We were done with our breakfast and I fed Boo and grabbed Robins bowl. "Let's go on a cycle?" "ok, where?" Robin said while he went to put on his shoes. "Let's go to that field of yellow flowers," I said while I washed both of our bowls. "Ok. I'll go pull my bike around." Robin said while closing the front door.

I finished the dishes and went outside, where Robin was waiting for me. "You ready?" Robin said already on the bike. I took a deep breath. "As ready as I'll ever be," I said while getting on the back of the bike.

A whole lots of laughs later

We arrived at the beautiful lake with beautiful yellow flowers. I got off the bike and walked to the middle of the yellow flowers. Then not long after Robin sat by me.

"Why did you want to come here?" Robin asked while not taking his eyes off of the lake. "It's calm. There is nothing out here to disturb the quite. And it's just so beautiful." I replied to Robin. "Like you," Robin said in a whisper that I couldn't really hear. "What? You think I'm beautiful?" I said while I turned to him. "What? Yeah, I think you're beautiful." I looked down and I could feel my cheeks blushing.

"Robin, I have to tell you something. I-" Then my phone rang. "Sorry, I have to take this." I told Robin."It's fine," Robin replied. I answered it and I could hear mumbling.

"Hello? Who is this?" I said. "Oh, baby. I miss you. I need you." the mumbled voice said. "Who is this? Jeremy?" I said raising my voice a little. I got up and started to walk away so Robin couldn't hear me, but Robin started to follow me. "Hey is everything ok?" Robin said. "Yeah, yeah. Everything is fine."

"Come back, I need you," Jeremy said. "Jeremy leave me the hell alone. I don't miss or need you." "but y/n, I love you. I need you and I know for a fact that you need me." Jeremy said. I can tell there was anger in his voice. "Jeremy I don't love you. I don't need you." "Y/n? Who are you talking to?" Robin said while grabbing my shoulder. "No one Robin. God, just leave me alone." I said while pulling away from him. "That goes for you too Jeremy. Leave me the hell alone." I said while hanging up on him.

"I'm sorry Robin. I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just, this guy, he ugh." "You don't need to explain. Let me take you home." Robin said while putting his arm around me, and I hugged him.

About 5 minutes later...

Robin took me home and I started to learn some new songs on the guitar.

It was about 2 pm and I had about 50 texts and 30 miss calls from Jeremy. "God damn, why can't he leave me alone" I turned off my phone and watched a Netflix show, trying to forget about Jeremy.

Three hours later...

"Hey, mum called you about 10 minutes ago for dinner. Are you coming down?" Amber said in my doorway. "Oh, yeah I'll be down in a minute," I said while closing my computer. "Ok, hurry down. We have a guest." Amber said smiling at me. "Who?" I asked her. "you'll see. Now hurry down."

I went down and I saw our special dinner guest. "What the hell are you doing here?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update, when I have a schedule I'll let you guys know.
Thank you for reading!
Bye!!!