Life Of The Party

SOTC: Noise In My Head by SpookyGhostBoy

I put on my playlist of Robins songs, and took off my dress and put on regular clothes again.

I went to my washroom trying to figure out what to do with my hair. "Maybe a bun?" I said while pushing my hair in a messy bun. "Or down?" I said, dropping my hair. "Down." My brother said in my washroom doorway. I smiled. "Thanks," I said brushing out my hair. "I knew that it would work." He told me. "What would work?" I said while looking in the mirror fixing my hair. "I told mum all you needed was that boy they met at the hospital." "You did that?" I turned towards him. He shrugged. "I could tell something was wrong. I thought he could help." I smiled. "Thank you," I said. Alex smiled then he closed my washroom door and then I got a text from Gabby.

"Hey, I hope you're ready for the time of your life!" "I definitely am." that was supposed to be sarcastic. "Good!!! Now send me a picture of your dress." I took a picture of the dress Robin gave me and sent it to Gabby. "I love it. Make sure you wear the right shoes!" I left it on seen and went to my closet to look for some heels or flats. I found the perfect ones that I never got to wear before this.

After my hair was done, I put on a natural makeup look. I checked the time and it was 6:56 pm, which meant that I had to pick up Robin in about 20 minutes. I put on my dress and my mum walked in.

"Oh my

"Oh my. You look beautiful" my mum said. "You like it? Robin let me have it." "it looks amazing on you," my mum said. "You should wear bright colors more often," Amber said popping out of my doorway. "That's what Gabby said," I told them both. "I haven't seen Gabs for a long time. She is still your best friend?" Amber asked. "Yeah. Best friends for life." I said with a fake smile. "That's good. Mum is taking me to that coffee shop around the corner." my mum smiled. "You look so grown up." "mum? Ashley is supposed to be meeting us there. We're going to be late." Amber said. Then my mum turned out and walked out of my door, waving bye as she closed the door.

5 minutes later...

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I grabbed my dads keys and went to his car. Then I was driving to Robins house.

I knocked on the door and Christine (Robins mum) answered. "Oh my. Dear, you look so wonderful." "Thank you," I said. "Please come in" I came in and saw new pictures of Robin hung up. It was him on stage singing. "Those are really good pictures," I told Christine. "Mum? Is y/n here?" Robin called from upstairs. "Go on up there," Christine said to me. I smiled and went upstairs.

I knocked on Robins door. "You ready?" "Yeah," Robin said well turning around. "Whoa. I mean, you look beautiful." Robin said. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." Robin smiled at me. "Let's go," he said, well grabbing my hand.

"Bye mum, I'll see you in an hour or two." "hold on!" Robins mum called from a room upstairs. Robins mum rushed downstairs. "Let me take a picture." "mum? You know it's not prom right?" "I know. You guys look so cute together though." I smiled and hugged Robin. *click* then robin hugged me back. *click* *click* "those are perfect. Now go on." Robins mum said.

When we arrived at the party, there was already music blasting and people everywhere. "Oh my God," I said well we got out the car. "I'm not ready for this," I told Robin while we started walking in. "I don't think I'm ready either," he said. I looked at him and could tell he was a bit worried so I

I held his hand. "We'll make it through," I said while taking a deep breath.

"Omg! You made it!!!" Gabby said to us. I and Robin smiled at her. "Yeah, how could we miss your 17 birthday?" "well, there is a free table over there if you guys want to go sit down." "thank you," Robin said. I and Robin were still holding hands when we went to go sit down. "Hey, you sit down and I'll go get us food. Ok?" Robin said when we got to the table. "Ok," I said, letting go of his hand. I sat down watching Robin get us food.

Then Mack sat down right beside me. "Hey. You came," he said. "Yeah, I had to get out of the house." "So, do you want to go to my table? Brady, Miles, and Henry are over there." Mack said. "Um, I think I'm going to stay here. Robin will be coming back, and the football jocks don't really fit my style" "well if you change your mind you know where to find me," Mack said while leaving back to his table.

Robin came back with two plates of food. "Here. I didn't know what you wanted, so I kinda guessed." "thank you," I said with a smile. At that moment I felt happy. Considering that I'm at a loud party, but I was with Robin. He gave me a smile on my face.

I and Robin chatted for awhile well we finished eating. Then I heard Gabby on a microphone.

"Hello. Thank you guys for coming to my 17th birthday. I can't believe I'm almost legal!" she said with a laugh. "Anyways I just wanted to thank a specific person. Y/n y/ln." then a light shined on me. I was shocked. "Will you please come up?" I looked at Robin and he was as shocked as I was.

I walked up and when I got there "To the girl who changed me forever." Gabby said. Then she grabbed something out of a bag. It was a can of silly string.

Then she started to spray me with it. Then Macks table sprayed me too. Then other tables. Then after Gabby's ran out, then I felt a bucket of ice cold water, be dumped on me.

I just stood there while everyone laughed. "So cheers to you, y/n," Gabby said while raising a glass. Then I felt Robins gentle hands grab me. "Now there is her prince charming. Hope to see you soon Robin" Gabby said while Robin walked me to my dad's car.

When we got in, I started the car and headed back to my place. The whole car ride we didn't say a thing. We just sat there. When I got back home, I lead Robin in my room. I grabbed a pair of clean fresh clothes and placed them in my washroom. I sat on my bed next to Robin. "Why does she hate me? I did nothing to her." I said. Robin looked at me and held my hand. "Robin. Thank you for coming with me." "no problem y/n" I hugged Robin. "I love you so much bun," I said. Robin hugged me back. "I love you too hun."

"You should get home. It's late. Do you want me to drive you?" I told Robin. "no, I'm ok. My bike is here so I'll just ride it back home." "ok. You can leave whenever. I'm going to take a shower." "ok. I'll leave in a bit." "ok," I said smiling at him.

When I got in the shower, I could hear Robin. "Hi, beautiful. You must be boo" I smiled at the thought of Robin playing with boo.

When I got dressed and dried my hair, I went to go see if Robin was still here.

Robin fell asleep and Boo was sleeping with him. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. Then I turned off my lights and laid next to Robin.

When I woke up, his arm was over me and he was sleeping so peacefully. I gave out a little smile and went back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Instagram people voted the names for "your" brother and sister. If it wasn't obvious Alex is your brother and Amber is your sister. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day. ❤