How To Test A Friendship

SOTC: Monster by: Mochi, Oh Klahoma by: Jack Stauber, and Airplane mode by: Limbo

It has been one month later since I fell asleep in Robins bed. Robin is walking me to school because I will NOT be getting on that death trap if a bike. We grew so close together in this month that I would say we are best friends forever. I was playing around with Robin and messing with his hair, laughing, and talking with him. It was the perfect walk to school that you can imagine.

"So your saying you would be a ladybug if you can come back as anything?" "Yeah. Because as a ladybug you get to just be! And everyone loves ladybugs!" I said. "You are the most strangest girl I have every met." Robin said with a smile. Then I dramatically gasped and nudged him and rolled my eyes.

Well we were walking and talking a Tesla model S drove by really fast making the rain water from last night splash all over the both of us. At that moment I knew who it was.

Gabby, Abril, and Becky. Those girls hated me since 7th grade. (your now in you senior year)

Well still dripping water off of my clothes, I ran back home as fast as I can. I really didn't want Robin to see me cry, but I could hear his footsteps not that far from mine.

I went straight into my house with out closing the door, and ran past my parents who were on the couch. (Your living room is right when you enter your house. This isn't a good explanation) I ran up stairs into my room and sat on my bed then 3 seconds later Robin comes in and holds me.

Robbie held me as he wasn't ever going to let me go. I felt like I wanted to tell him everything because I knew he wasn't going to let me go.

I held him as tight as I could and he did the same. I cried on him. I let everything I was holding in, out. I wanted to never let him go. I wanted it to just be us and no one else.

Then my parents burst into my room and saw us both.

(Your) Father: What the hell is going on here!

Robin didn't let me go. He held me tighter.

Father: Get off of my daughter!

then my father grabbed Robin and pulled him off of me.

As Robin tried to come back to hold me, I pulled away.

Me: Just get out! I don't want to be near you!

and then I ran into my washroom and closed the door and cried.

I could hear my father yelling at Robin to leave. I didn't hear him argue back. Then a few seconds later the door opened then closed.

I was still soaked in rainwater and I felt so bad for yelling at Robin. I felt like the worst person ever. I wanted for a few minutes so my parents would leave.

I got out of the washroom and changed into a big hoodie and sweatpants and sat on my bed.

I started to play my ukulele. I started to sing "please don't" by Mxmtoon.

Then I fell asleep. I slept for about 2 hours and woke up to my cat. (Or dog if your not a cat person)

"Hey Boo" "(meow or roof)" I sit up and check my phone. It had a text from my mum.

Mum: y/n, me and your father had to go to work but we will definitely be talking to you when we get home.

Once I read it, I flopped back into my bed. I let out a big sigh and looked to my left at my ukulele. "Shit. Robin."

I tried about 3 times to call him. He didn't answer once.