My Special Boy

SOTC: Eighteen by: Beabadoobee and The Other Side by: Conan Gray

It's officially been two days since the whole, whatever you want to call it went down. It's a Saturday and currently 2:36am. Robin is still not answering my calls or text. I am really worried and I don't know what to do.

I get ready, and it's now 3:18 am

I get ready, and it's now 3:18 am. I snuck down stairs and out of the front door. Then I started to walk towards the way Robbie lived.

~About 5 or 10 minutes later~

I was hesitant to knock on the door. I shook my head no and turned around starting to walk back home; but I quickly turned back and knocked on the door.

"No turning back now." I whispered

I heard foot steps coming and that's when I really wanted to just leave.

A woman with red hair little past shoulder length answered the door. "Oh, hello" "hi...i-im sorry for disturbing you at such an early time." "Oh it's fine. Is there anything I can do for you?" "I was looking for Robin? Um...but you know what it-it's fine. I can come back later" "oh no,you can't walk home alone." "Ms. Skinner I'm fine." "Well I have some baby pictures of Robin if that catches your interest?" My smile got a little bigger and I gave out a little giggle.

"Come in, I'll make you a cup of tea" "thank you" I walked in, and saw all the photos of Robin and his parents hung on the wall, but this time there was no surprisingly soft hand that pulled me into his room. "Do you like honey in your tea?" Ms. Skinner called from the kitchen. "Yes/no. Thank you"  As Ms. Skinner came out of the kitchen she set down the tea and grabbed two big books. She opened it and showed me a couple of Robins baby photos.

"He is so adorable!" I said. "His hair was very curly when he was younger" Ms. Skinner told me. We look through the first big book, and before she got the second she looked at me and said, "I know that a lot of mother's out there say they are proud of there child, but I am amazed and so so proud of Robin. He worked for everything he now has. I am so proud of my son." then I saw a tear fall well she picked up the next book and opened it.

I couldn't help but smile at her because I guess I felt her proudness. She looked at a picture of Robin on stage, and we talked for a while.

It was now 5:27am.

Then a person opened the door. "Hey Mum I'm home!" He yelled, thinking his mum was upstairs. Me and Ms. Skinner looked over at him. It was Robin. My smile started to slowly fade, and I don't know why. "What are you doing here?" He told me. "I wanted to check-in on you." Robin was speechless. "y/n you---wh---I-" he just shook his head. I set down my tea and walked up to him. "Can we talk outside?" "Yeah, let's do that" Robin replied.

Me and Robin started to walk to the park close to his house. I sat on one of the benches. "y/n what are you doing here? It's already about 6:00am" "Robin you weren't answer my text or calls for two day straight." "So you had to "check-in" on me?" "Yes I did!" "Why?! There is no reason wh-" "I care for you Robin! In these few months that I have known you, I can worry! If something were to happen to you,who would that be on?" "Not you. It wouldn't be on you! It's would be on me!" I just shook my head.

"y/n, your right. Ok. It's been a few months and I care for you too, but we still don't know each other." "Then tell me about you Robin?" "Do you want me to just hit the basics?" "Everything. Your right we don't know each other" he sighs.

Then things got really serious. He opened up to me and I did the same. Now we knew each other.

"Well, um I'm on the aromatic scale, I have a bad eating disorder, um...I use to have a chameleon named Casper, but he died from skin cancer. Your turn" "um..well I suffer from anxiety and depression. I have a (cat or dog) named Boo. Um...the girls who splashed us with water was Abril, Gabby and Becky, and they have hated me since seventh grade. That's it. Those are the interesting parts of my life." "Your so much more" Robin told me with a serious face. We talked more about robin and his "imperfections". As I told him all about mine.

At that moment I felt so loved and so happy. "Ok...hold on did you say you had a (Cat or Dog) named Boo?" "Yeah. why?" "Who names an animal Boo?" "Who names an animal Fig?" "Cliche" 

It is now 10:58 am

"I better get home. My parents are probably up by now" "hey what time did you get up? Because I got home really early." "About 2:00am why?" "And your parents were ok with you coming to my house at 2:00am? I'm pretty sure your parents hate me!" "Well they don't really know....that I even left" "what?" Robin stopped walking "you snuck out?! You know your parents are going to hate me even more right?!" "It'll be fine. Now come on, I'll race you!" "No way. That's like you saying you WANT to get on my bike. It will never happen." "Your boring" then I nudged him. Then he pulled me in and hugged me. "I rather be boring then run" then I just laughed and rolled my eyes, then hugged him back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost 1000 words. I'm kinda shook lol.