Chapter 7 - A Familiar Sighting

H I C C U P

"Should I know you?" I asked before the man took his helmet off.

Two dragons flew in the cave and dropped a dragon in front of me.

"Toothless!" I hugged him in joy that he was okay.

"No. You were only a baby," The rider said after awhile. "But a mother never forgets." He said.

That was when I knew that he wasn't a man, but my mother.

"Wait a minute, you're my mother?" I asked as I followed her through the caverns.

"Quick, come." She repeated.

"Hey, wait up! You can't just say something like that and walk away! Where have you been all these years?" I asked as continued to walk.

"Quick, come." She said again.

"Everyone said you were dead! They said that you were taken--"

Then I paused.

I lost sight of her in a huge cave-like fortress full with dragons.

Then Toothless turned his attention to the side. A big, four-winged dragon was stationery on the wall. He helped my mother down as she slid down his wing.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"I dont have the words. It's amazing. So this is where you've been? For 20 years?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

Toothless licked his foot and my mother turned her attention to him.

"A Night Fury! He may be the last of his kind!" She pressed her cheek against his and rubbed his head.

I smiled. I can't believe I ran into my mother.