Chapter 16 - Valka's Dragon Sanctuary

H I C C U P

It made me smile when I saw my parents kiss. I couldn't have been more happier to see our whole family together again.

"Dad, mom kidnapped me and brought me here." I chuckled.

"It's true! I saw them flying around Berk one day, uh, I guess you guys were racing? Anyway, when I saw them come to my fortress, I sent out some dragons to bring them in here." Valka said.

"Yeah, and Toothless fell in the water!" I told her.

"Hey, I have Scauldrons in the water, you know. They took him underwater and brought him here." Valka smirked.

"And Stormfly nearly hit the water. She flew away, and I guess she came back for me because I found her in the cave with the baby Nadders." Astrid said.

"Wow, I missed so much, haven't I?" Stoick asked.

We all nodded.

"Hey, you can come back to Berk with us!" Stoick said excitedly.

"Pssh. Don't even try. I already asked her and then Monica arrived." I said.

"Monica? Wasn't she sent away to her home island?" Stoick asked.

"Yes, but she was in danger and I rescued her. Never brought her back to her island. Then I brought her here." Valka explained.

"What exactly is 'here?" Stoick asked.

"I like to call it Valka's Dragon Sanctuary." She explained.