i need a charger - thor odinson

photo from the Daily Express

BEEP BEEP.

"Ugh," you groaned. "This is why I need a new phone."

A message flashed across your screen, reading "LOW POWER" and that you have 15% left. You reached for your cord, and plugged it in your phone, but the little lightning bolt didn't pop up. After a few tries, still nothing.

"Why me?" you whined, rolling out off of your bed. "Stupid technology."

You walked out of your room, which was located in the Avengers compound, and into the kitchen. Natasha was there eating a bagel while listening to Billie Eilish. You lifted an eyebrow at the assassin, but silently agreed that her music is good.

"Hey, Nat?" your friend perked up at her name. "Do you know where the chargers are?" You lifted your phone.

Natasha shrugged and shook her head, "sorry, [Y/N]."

You groaned, and dragged yourself out of the room. In the living room, Thor and Loki were playing Fortnite. Suprisingly, they were working together in peace for once in their lives. With no charger in sight, you searched every inch of the compound for a charger that was not in use.

Eventually, your genius brain came up with an idea. What if Thor was able to concentrate his power into one source, that was connected to your phone? A cheap and harmless way to harness electricity!

You snuck back into Thor's room, where him and Loki were still gaming, and gave him a mischievous look. He looked at you with a worried expression before you gestured him to follow you. After explaining your plan to him, he agreed to comply.

With your phone being dead, you were able to spend many hours for 3 days trying to create the charger capable of handling the power of a god. Many trial and errors, holes in the building, and explosions, the final product was created.

"Alright, Thor," you began. "I think this is the one."

"You said that at least 54 trials ago," he responded with a huff. "I'm so done with this."

You rolled your eyes at him as he harnessed his lightning. The blue flickers slowly inched toward a medium-sized fan looking thing that seemed to be attracting the god's energy. Once it made contact, it began to light up the cord, towards the phone.

Preparing yourself for another disaster, you turned away. But the explosion never came. Thor began clapping.

"A charger worthy of a god," he said.

"Not again," you groaned.

"What?"

"There's another hole in the ceiling."