2

I was never the one to enjoy exercise, that was Harry and Ron's job and going for a run wasn't my intention that morning. I planned to sleep in for once and then go out to the city but I was woken up at the crack of dawn as Mason and Tyler wanted to go out for a run. Repeatedly, I told him that it was their time and I would just be third wheeling but he never listened. All he wanted was for me to get some sun and maybe bond with Tyler too. 

Me not being too keen on this didn't stop my performance however as when I started to run, I could not stop as if the pavement underneath my feet was moving like a treadmill. Soon enough I was passing the two Lockwoods as they began to fall behind. It was quite sad seeing them, Mason being a werewolf and Tyler possessing the gene which gave them both a great advantage yet they still couldn't keep up.

It was a euphoric feeling that I got when we got back to the Lockwood mansion which Carol Lockwood, Tyler's mother graciously let me stay in with Mason. She probably did it just to be polite in front of all the people that were looking and if people from town weren't around and Mason wasn't there with me, she would have probably just left me on the streets. 

"Was it like 7?" Tyler grunted out as he took deep breaths to calm himself down.

"6. I don't count the last one." Mason replied.

"Tyler, you crawled it." I grinned as Tyler did get kind of slow in the end, slower than normal. I heard Mason laugh out loud while Tyler just looked at me disbelievingly. "What?"

"I think grandma Lockwood would actually pass you." Mason added in before he snickered. "In her walker."

"Okay, shoes off you two. Mud, my mum..." He motioned his hand as if it was cutting his neck and shook his head. "Yeah, yeah..." I muttered before I sighed in relief. My legs were burning and aching so badly and it was heaven to take those hellish shoes off and sit down. All I needed now was a long calming shower.

"So all this anger and aggression you were talking about. Notice the difference when you exercise?" Mason asked slyly, perfectly knowing what he was alluding to. Tyler was also the reason me and Mason came here as Mason was quite worried for him and the fact that he may become a werewolf when he didn't even know that they existed. He wanted to be there for Tyler as nobody else would be.

"Dude, I play 3 Varsity sports, I work out 4 times a week and run 3. I'm going to say no." 

"Do you have episodes?" Mason questioned further while I just sat there awkwardly not knowing what to say. I felt like I was interrupting their time and listening into conversations I shouldn't hear. Tyler gave Mason a look before shrugging. "I mean it starts off normal. I get angry typically over nothing. I'm an angry guy, you know. It just amplifies and I go off."

"Yeah. It's like I go blind with rage." He threw a water bottle at Mason and he caught it with ease. "Is there a pattern? Like once a month only at night?" He asked curiously while Tyler looked like he was deep in thought. I don't know how he still hadn't picked up on what Mason was hinting at as he wasn't doing it very subtly. 

"All I knew is that I lose myself you know? For that time, I become something else and I hate it." That was the last thing he said before he sauntered out of the room leaving me and Mason staring at the place where he just stood. We stayed there for a few minutes in complete silence before I decided that I had better things to do then just sit around such as getting ready for the carnival that Bonnie invited me to last night over the phone.

"Okay, I'm going. I need a shower immediately. In fact, so do you. You stink." I gripped my nose in disgust when he came over to me and put his sweaty armpit in my face which I quickly pushed away. He laughed as I sauntered off to find my room however it was not funny- he did really stink.