Chapter 6

~the next day~
•[Jaz pov]•
I woke up at around 9:30am and I decided to wake up Deana because I wanted to go shopping, I walked into her room and yelled, "DEANA WAKE UP".

"Give me five minuets" she mumbled "Deana we are going shopping" I said "I'm up, give me 20 minutes" she said and walked into her bathroom I walked down stairs and waited for her

•[Deana pov]•
I got dressed into black high wasted shorts and a purple crop top I put my long purple ombré hair in a high pony tale and put on my black converse
I walked down stairs too see Jaz talking to Luke and Jai . "I'm ready Jaz" I said ,Jaz looked at me and smiled and Luke did the same.

"What are you looking at?" I asked Jaz and Luke. "oh nothing" they said in sync, with a smile on their faces. something weird is happening and I don't know what it is.

"Ok so let's go then" I said. Jaz and I got our penny bored and rode to the mall. when we got there first we ate McDonald's, when we were finished we brought heaps of new clothes then we both got our nails done.

When our nails were done Jaz took me into this really fancy dress shop. "why are we in here?" I asked as we started walking around. "oh no reason, no reason at all" Jaz said with a smirk on her face.

We were looking in the shop for about 10 minutes then I finally found a dress that I liked. I tried it on then Jaz picked out some shoes and jewellery that matched it.

"Seriously what is going on, this morning you and Luke were acting weird and now you made me buy all if this stuff?" I asked Jaz, "do you really want to know?" Jaz asked me, "well yeah" I said "well you are going to have to wait until later" Jaz said. with that we left the mall and rode our penny bored back to the house.

When we finally got inside I ran straight up to my room and dropped all of the bags on the floor. I flopped down on my bed then I noticed that there was a note under my head. I picked it up and read it out loud, it said...

Deana, We are going out for dinner tonight, just us two, we will be leaving at 6:00pm so be ready.
~Jai

That wasn't the most romantic note ever but it was still cute, I checked the time and it was 4:30pm so I should start getting ready at 5:00pm.

I went on my phone for 30 minutes so that I could pass the time. when it was 5:10pm I yelled out to Jaz. "oi Jaz come here for a sec" I yelled. Jaz came into my room and she knew what was going on.

"Can you help me get ready?" I asked, she nodded her head and got out my outfit. I put it all On and I was pleased with how it turned out. I was wearing a dress that was black at the top and then It was colourful at the bottom, the front stopped above my knees and the back almost touched my a ankles.

Jaz lightly curled the bottom of my hair then she did my makeup which was just mascara and winged eyeliner, my shoes were just clack wedges.

When I was finally done the time was 5:50. Jai told me to be ready at 6:00 so Jaz and I just waited down stairs. when it was 6:00 Jai came out of his room wearing a black suite.

"Wow you look amazing" Jai said, I looked down and blushed. "ok so you ready?" he asked me. "yeah" I said. we walked out the front door then just as we were about to get in the car Luke and Jaz ran out and said "use protection". well that was kind of embarrassing.

We got in the car and Jai started driving to where ever we were going.

•[Beau pov]•
"Hey Jaz I think that you should come and get drunk with me tomorrow night" I said as Jaz and Luke came in the front door.

"Beau I am only 15 I'm not old enough to get drunk" Jaz said, "yeah you are" I said acting like it was no big deal.

"Well I might get drunk if you throw a party" Jaz said with a smirk on her face. "you are really smart, did you k ow that, I haven't thrown a party In ages" I said.

Jaz and I talked for a bit then she went up to her room and o started calling everyone I knew and I posted on a of my social media telling everyone about the party tomorrow night.

~2 hours later~

•[Jai pov]•
Deana and I's date was really fun, I got to catch up with her and I finally asked her out and she said yes!

We drove home and when we got inside Deana wanted to go and tell Jaz. I walked over to the lounge room and saw that all of the boys were sitting on the couch.

"So?" Luke asked. "well i asked her to be my girlfriend" I said "and what did she say?" Skip asked "she said yes" I said with a smile on my face. the boys started cheering.

•[Deana pov]•
I went up to Jaz's room to tell her that I was finally dating Jai. "guess what" I said as I walked in her room.

"What?" she asked. "I am dating Jai" I said then she started screaming. ok then. we talked about random stuff then I went into my room and got easy for bed.

Hey guys sorry if the book is boring so far it will get better later on.

~bye~