Chapter 9

~2 days later~

•[Luke pov]•
So Jaz is aloud to come home from the hospital today and everyone is going to pick her up. "Luke are you sure that you don't want to come?" Beau asked me for the millionth time "yeah I am going to stay here" I said. Beau nodded his head then everyone got in the car and left.

So now that we know what happened to Jaz, I am going to call Taylor and tell him to come over so that we can talk about it. I got out my phone and called him. After 3 rings he picked up.

"Hey Luke how are ya mate?" he asked "yeah I am fine, look mate I was wondering if you could come over so that we could talk about something?" I asked "yeah sure I will be over in 10" he said then I hung up.

10 minutes later Taylor arrived. "hey what did you want to talk about?" Taylor said as I let him in the house. "do you remember anything that happened on the night of the party?" I asked as we both sat down on the couch.

"All I can remember is coming over here and getting really really drunk" he said. "yeah well do you remember anything with Jaz?" I asked "no why what happened?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Well mate you actually spiked her drink then raped her" I said "no way man I am so sorry I had no idea" he said. "yeah well she has been in hospital for 2 days and everyone is at the hospital now picking her up and they will be home soon" I said.

"Yeah well I should go then" Taylor said and just as he stood up everyone walked in. When Beau walked in the door he was laughing then he saw Taylor and he death stared him. "what is he doing here?" Beau asked me. "I called him and told him to come here so that we could talk about what happened" I said.

"Dude I didn't mean for anything to happen the other night I was drunk I swear" Taylor said trying to defend himself. "get out now" Beau said. Taylor nodded his head and left the house.

"What the fuck Luke" Beau said. I got up and went straight to my room and stayed in there for the rest of the day.

•[Jaz pov]•
When we got back to the house Taylor was there and I knew that Luke would have called him to talk to him about what happened. "get out now" Beau said. when he left Luke went to his room. "look Beau I know that you are angry at him but you don't need to be so rude, I know that what he did was bad but he was drunk and so was i" I said trying to defend Taylor.

"Jaz do you realise that he ca go to jail for what he did?" Beau asked me "yes I know" I said. we talked about it for a little while then I decided to go for a swim in the pool. "Deana are you coming for a swim?" I asked "yeah, babe do you wanna come?" Deana asked Jai. he nodded and we all got in the pool.

"So Jaz who are you liking these days?" Jai asked me. "well I kinda like someone that is a youtuber" I said trying now to give it away. "do I know him?" he asked "well I did like Taylor but I think that I am starting to like someone else" I said. "so who is it?" Deana asked.

"I know that I have no chance with them so it didn't even matter" I said. "Jaz you don't know that" Jai said. "ok well I like sam pottorff" I said then I quickly jumped in the water.

•[Jai pov]•
"Ok well I like Sam pottorff" Jaz said then quickly jumped in the water. "aw that's cute" Deana said. "yeah i guess that my little sister can date Sam, I am actually good friends with him" I said. "well I am going to be the first to ship Jam" Deana said then Jaz came up from under the water.

"Who's ship name is Jam?" skip asked as he walked out side and joined us on the chairs. "oh Jaz likes Sam Pottorff" Deana said. "he is a good kid" Skip said. I agreed then I told Jaz I was going to tell Sam.

"Jai don't" Jaz said. "I am going to calm him right now and tell him" I said and ran inside. I ran up to my room and locked he door. I got my phone and called sam. I know that it is mean but what are big brothers ment for?

"Hey Sam I just wanted to let you know that my little sister Jaz has a crush on you" I said as Sam picked up the phone. "really I have actually liked her for a while now" he said "well you should come over" I said. we talked for a bit then he said that he was coming over.

"Done" I said as I walked out of the room. "did you really tell him?" Jaz asked me. "yep and he said that he has liked you for a while now, oh and he is coming over right now" I said. "so you should probably go and get dressed" I said. Jaz nodded and ran to her room.

5 minutes later she came out wearing a white crop top that had 'fuck off' written on it in capital letters and some pink high waisted shorts and her hair in a messy bun. "oh you look fab" I said "yeah well I don't really care" Jaz said.

The door bell rung and Jaz panicked. "you will be fine" I said with a laugh.

Hey guys sorry again for the swearing and spelling mistakes but I am really tired and I have school tomorrow🔫.

~bye~