Chapter 28

•[Beau pov]•
"Beau wake up we have to pack our shit and leave soon" I heard James say. I groaned and opened my eyes. "what time is the flight?" I asked "It is at 9:00am, and the time now is... 7:00am" he said.

I dragged myself out of the bed and I made myself a coffee. when I was done with that I found my suitcase and started loading all of my things into it.

not long after we met up with the others and we got in the tour bus for the last time and we drove to the airport. when we arrived I was shocked to see that there was about 500 screaming girls standing there waiting to say goodbye to us.

"Everyone stay close together and follow me" one of the guards said. we got escorted to our plane, we got on and our luggage also got loaded on.

We had to wait a bit so that the pilots could check the motor and everything and when it was clear the plane set off.

When I was aloud to I turned on my phone and went onto Twitter and tweeted: thank you to all of the fans that waited at the airport for us so that they could say goodbye😘.

I plugged my headphones into my phone and I close my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

•[Jaz pov]•
As we entered the plane I sat down next to Taylor, the plane started going up and i squeezed Taylor's hand, "babe your hurting me, we are going to be fine" he reassured me. I gave him a small smile and closed my eyes.

When I knew that we were in the air I opened my lap top and scrolling through my Instagram. I liked a few posts then I started listening to music.

"Jaz why didn't you tell me that your birthday was so soon?" Taylor asked me. "well it isn't a really big deal to me" I said. I sat back in my seat and slowly fell asleep.

~after the plane ride~

•[Deana pov]•
We got out of the taxi and walked down the driveway and Into the house after Beau unlocked the door. everyone walked up to their rooms and unpacked their things but I didn't, I just threw my bag on the floor and went to the kitchen, then I realised that we had to get rid of all our food before we went on tour.

I checked the time and it was 11:45am. "guys I know that everyone is tired from that 14 hour plane ride, but we need to go shopping and get some food" I said.

"Jaz are you coming?" I asked as Beau have me the credit card. "yeah just let me get changed" she said. a few minutes later Jaz walked out wearing a Taylor caniff t-shirt, leggings and ugg boots.

"Ok let's go" I said "beau can you drive us?" I asked "yeah sure lets go" he said. we all got in the car and drove to the mall. Jaz and I got a lot of food while Beau was waiting on the car.

When we paid for all the food and stuff the we got Beau to help us put it all in the car. Beau drove us home and we unloaded the car and out the groceries away.

Hey guys I know that this chapter is boring but I am trying to write a chapter every day so...

~bye~