Chapter 1

So I am going to start off how most books do, I am going to describe everyone.

Jaz Brooks:
Ok so first off my name is Jaz Brooks and yes I am the sister of the Brooks brothers. anyway I am 15 years old and I have bright pink hair that stops just above my butt (my natural hair colour is brown), I am very tan and I am pretty short for my age, I have blue and pink braces, I have bright blue eyes ,I live in Australia with my mum Karen and my best friend Deana, yeah I know that it might seem weird that my best friend Is living with me but her parents passed away in a house fire when she was 10 so she has been living with me and mum ever since.

People say that my personality is one of a kind, I don't really know what that means but if I could describe myself in one word it would be... outgoing, because I am always ready to try something new, accept alcohol and cigarettes and any type of drugs. Deana and I have our own YouTube channel and we post on there sometimes but we are not very popular.

So a few years ago my brothers started posting YouTube videos and they got popular so they had to move over to America, they have been living there with James and Skip for about 2 years now so yeah It is good not having them in the house but I really miss them. so yeah that is all you really need to know about me.

Deana Russett:
Hey my name is Deana Russett, my last name might sound familiar that's because I am Andrea Russett's cousin, anyway I am 15 years old and I have purple ombré hair that goes down to my hips, I am fairly tan and I am pretty short, like Jaz I also have braces but mine are Galaxy, like they aren't coloured they have galaxy patterns on them. I have bright green eyes like my cousin Andrea, I have been living with Jaz and Karen for 5 years now because both of my parents passed away in a house fire, you are probably wondering why I didn't move in with my other family members, well because my parents never really talked to them and as if they would want to take me in, half of them didn't even know that I existed. I call Karen mum because that is what she is to me and Karen says that it is ok because I am apart of the family.

Jaz and I started our own YouTube channel but we aren't very popular. my personality summed up in one word is crazy, I mean I have a lot of different personalities it kind of matters what mood I am in. so yeah there is nothing else you really need to know about me so yeah. And I also have a huge crush on Jai...

Karen Brooks:
Yes hello I am Karen, I am the mother of Jaz, Jai, luke and Beau brooks and I have been looking after my other daughter Deana for about 5 years now. yes she is apart of the family but I know that Deana and Jai like each other and I don't find that weird at all, they have liked each other for years now and I am honestly waiting for them to get together.

Jai Brooks:
Yeah its me Jai brooks, I am famous and stuff but I do have my own personal life, I am one of the brooks brothers. I really miss my sisters Jaz and Deana they live in Australia with our mum, if you ask me I would consider Deana apart of the family but for all the years I have known her i have had a crush on her, It might seem weird because I just called her my sister but I really like her.

This year Luke and I turn 17 and I am really exited about it. it is going to be awesome.

Luke brooks:
Hey I'm Luke, I am Jaz, Deana, Jai and Beaus brother. Luke, James, Skip, beau and I started a group called the Janoskians, we just do crazy things and record it and put it in YouTube and over the years we have become really famous and now we all live in America.

Beau Brooks:
Hey I Beau the oldest Brooks brother and all the Janoskians are living in America and I am loving life at the moment.

James Yammouni:
Hey I'm James and I live with the other members of the Janoskians and yeah.

Daniel sahyounie:
Hey I'm Daniel, aka skip and I am apart of the one and only janoskians.

Hey guys so this is the first chapter of the new book so I hoped that you liked it, I am going to update as often as I can so yeah.

~bye~