Chapter 12

•[Jaz pov]•
I woke up this morning with about 25 texts from Sam and about 10 missed calls and the time was only 10:00am.

Most of the messages were just things like 'are you awake', 'get up', and 'i really need to talk to you'.

When I woke up properly I called him back. "OMG Jaz I thought that you were dead or something" Sam said. I laughed "no I just woke up" I said. "well did you wanna hang out today?" he asked and I said yes.

"Well Sammy I have to go and get ready now, bye" I said "ok see you soon, bye" he said then hung up.

I got out of my bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I picked out some army patterned high waisted shorts, a plain black crop top, some knee high black socks, a red flannelette jumper and my commando boots.

I walked into the bathroom and put on some music on my phone so that I could sing to it. the first song that came on was 'there's no coming back' by Coen O'connor. (This is an actual song and the person that sings it goes to my school and I am obsessed with it and you should all go and get it, like right now!).

I showered and when I was done I put on my out fit but I tied the jumper around my waist. I was pleased with my outfit so I blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I applied some mascara and eyeliner. I walked out of the bathroom and went down stairs.

"Hello everybody" I said as I entered the kitchen. "hello my amazing sister" Luke said. "why are you being nice to me, what did you break?" I asked in a serious tone. "nothing I just wanted to let you know that we are throwing another party tonight" he said. "well I will be in my room all night then" I said.

10 minutes later Sam came over. "hey Sam" I said as he sat on the couch with me. "hello, so I have to ask you something but we have to go somewhere else" he said with a smile on his face. "ok then where are we going?" I asked as I got up. "just come with me" he said and grabbed my hand.

We left the house and started walking towards the park. when we got there we both sat on the swings. "so you wanted to ask me something?" I asked. "oh yeah well about that, look Jaz I have liked you for a long time and I have been wanting to ask you this for a long time but I wanted to wait so that we could get to know each other better" he said then took another breath. "and well do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked then he started blushing.

"Yes I would" I said. I have been waiting ages for this to happen. when I answered him he looked at me. "what?" I asked with a laugh. "well now I can tell you that you are so beautiful, and I can say that without you thinking that I am weird" he said.

"Oh sweetie I will always think you are weird" I said then we kissed. For the next 20 minutes we were just playing around at the park then Sam had to go home because he had to record a video.

"Ok bye Sam" I said as I started walking home. "I will call you later, bye" He said then he walked around the corner.

I walked the rest of the way home with a smile across my face. "Deana guess what!" I yelled as I ran into the house and up the stairs and into Deana's room. I noticed that she wasn't there then I heard singing coming from the bathroom and it was really good so I recorded it.

I sat on Deana's bed and waited for her to come out of the shower and when she did she actually got scared to death.

"What the fuck how long where you sitting there?" she asked me. "oh only about 10 minutes, and I heard you singing and it was really good so I recorded it and put it on YouTube" I said with a smile.

"You are a creepy cunt you know that?" she asked me and I nodded. "so what was so important that you had to sit on my bed being a creep for 10 minutes?" she asked. "well Sam and I are finally dating" I said with a smile.

"OMG yay yay yay" she practically screamed. "I heard screaming what happened?" Beau asked as he came running in the door. "Jaz is dating Sam" Deana said as she pointed at me. "what, no I'm not" I said. the only reason I didn't want to tell Beau is because I know that he would make a big deal out of it.

"Oh Jaz had a boyfriend" he said and jumped around the room acting like, well I don't really know what he was pretending to be I think that he was supposed to be a fairy?

"Beau I think that it is sad that your 15 year old sister can get a boyfriend but you can't get a girlfriend and you are famous for God sake" I said. "well, fuck you" he said in a joking voice.

"Oh did Luke tell you that we are having a party tonight?" he asked "yeah I am going to stay in my room all night" I said. Then I walked out of Deana's room.

•[Deana pov]•
When Jaz left my room Beau and I had a really long talk about everything. not long after everyone started arriving so I went in the room with Jaz.

"Hey sista" I said as I walked into her room. "sup cunt" she said. "well the party is starting now so we have the rest of the night so I am going to get my blankets because I am not walking out there just to get back to my room at 2:00am in the morning" I said then I walked into my room and got my stuff and on the way out I locked my door.

I walked back into Jaz's room and sat on the floor. "so what do you think that schools are like here?" Jaz asked. "well I hope that the girls aren't all sluts like at our old school" I said and Jaz agreed.

We stayed up for another 4 hours talking about random shit then we both got tired so we went to sleep.

Hey guys sorry for the swearing but In real life Deana and I actually talk to each other like this and yeah. sorry for the bad chapter but yeah.

~bye~