Chapter 7

•[Jaz pov]•
So Beau has planned a party for tonight and now everyone has to help him set everything up.

"Beau how many people are coming tonight?" I asked as Deana and I set up the last table. "we I said that it was an open house, and I know that a lot of people will come, so probably about 300" Beau said.

"300 people" I said under my breath. ok so there is going to be 300 drunk people vomiting all over the house. great.

When everything was done I ran up to my room and tried to find a key that could lock my bedroom door. after a while I found one.

~later that day~

(still Jaz pov)

Ok so now everyone is arriving so I went up to my room and put on a loose black dress because it was easy to dance in. when I was ready I left my room and locked the door with the key o found the I went down stairs with everyone else.

"Hey Jaz the booze is over there on the tables" Beau said as he pointed at the table. "beau how many am I allowed to have?" I asked "as many as you want" he said. ok then. you may think that it is wrong that my older brother is letting me drink but I think that he is trying to get my mind off mum.

I walked over to the table and grabbed a cup of vodka. yeah I know that it is probably a bad idea to go straight for the vodka but I don't think that anyone else would drink it. James was I charge of the music because tonight he wasn't allowed to get drunk.

He turned the music up really loud and everyone started dancing. I took a big mouthful of the vodka and swallowed it. I was about to go and find Deana when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Taylor Caniff standing in front of me. "he- hey" he choked out. "he-hey" I said back. we talked for a bit then we started dancing together.
(In the book Taylor is only 16)

I had a few more mouthfuls of the beverage then I felt my body slowing down, at this point I could tell that I was drunk. it didn't take me long to get drunk because I was so small. I finished the rest of the bottle in a matter of minutes.

"Hey I will go and get you another drink" Taylor said. I nodded my head and he disappeared into the crowed. he came back with two cups in his hand. we both downed the drinks then everything went silent and all I could hear was silence. I felt dizzy as well.

Taylor knew that something was up so he took me up to my bedroom. I flopped down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. the whole room was spinning around me.

Taylor then got on top of me and started taking off his clothes then he started taking off mine. at first I didn't know what to do but I couldn't stop hI'm, my whole body was numb. "don't worry it will all be over soon" he said with a smirk on his face. After he said that everything went black.

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter but the next one will be longer. I tried to end it on a cliff hanger but it didn't really work. so yeah.

~bye~