Chapter 23

•[Deana pov]•
I woke up this morning with Jai laying next to me. "Jai, Jai wake up" I said as I tried to wake him up.

I checked the time and it was 6:45am and the bus I going to be here at 7:30am. I got up and had a shower, when I got out I put on some of Jai's track pants and a black crop top.

I put my hair in a pony tail and I applied some mascara. I walked back into my room and saw that Jai was awake. "hello Jaidon Domenic Matthew Brooks" I said with a smile.

"Deana Jewel Mcquillen/ Brooks" Jai said "what do you mean Mcquillen/ Brooks?" I asked "well you are practically a part of the family" he said and I nodded my head.

I walked into Jaz's room and saw that Taylor was laying next to Jaz with his arm wrapped around her. I took out my phone and took a couple of photos then I uploaded them to Twitter, I see that @TaylorCaniff and @Jaz_Caniff are sleeping well😊

Then I got on the bed and started jumping up and down yelling "wake up, wake up, wake up" they both groaned and sat up then I hit my head on the roof. Jaz and Taylor started laughing.

I walked out and went downstairs and made some breakfast. when I was done I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth.

•[Jaz pov]•
After Deana left my room I got up and opened my laptop, I opened Twitter and made a tweet:

I am going to be stuck on a bus for the next couple of months with these losers😝. and I tagged them all in it.

I stretched and then got out of bed. I went downstairs and noticed that everyone's bags were at the front door. "hey Jaz can you bring you bags down here" Skip said, I nodded and got my bags and put them at the front door.

After everyone waiting a while for the bus it finally came. everyone put their bags on the bus and Beau showed everyone the place that they were going to be sleeping.

"Ok so guys it's clear no banging in the bus, ok?" Beau asked as he looked at Deana, Jai, Taylor and I. "beau that's gross" I said as I climbed into the tiny bunk bed.

Once everyone was settled in and everything was in the bus we started driving.I laid in the bed and closed the little curtain. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't.

I finally gave up and got off the bed. "guys I am not going to get any sleep when we are driving" I said as I walked into the little kitchen area.

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter but I kinda ran out of ideas so yeah.

~bye~