Chapter 32

Ok so this is only going to be one half of the girls birthday, I will up load the other half tomorrow.

•[Jaz pov]•
"happy birthday baby" Taylor whispered in my ear as I started to open my eyes. "thanks Tay" I said. I lent up and say against the bed head.

Tay and I talked for a bit then he told me to get ready for the day. Just as I was about to get out of my bed Deana walked in the room. "Jaz what are you wearing today?" She asked "probably a t-shirt dress, you should wear one too" I said then she left.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a black t-shirt dress that had 'BROOKS 04' written on the back and the front in leopard print writing, I got out my black combat boots and some long black socks and put them on. When I was dressed I went into the bathroom and turned on my curling iron.

While I was waiting for it to heat up I did my make up: winged eyeliner, mascara and pink lipgloss. I brushed my hair and curled the bottom of it because it would take too long to curl all of it. once I was satisfied with my self I got my phone and walked downstairs.

•[Deana pov]•
I woke up this morning to Jai jumping on the bed once again. I got up and walked into Jaz's room. "Jaz what are you wearing today?" I asked "probably a t-shirt dress, you should wear one too" she said the I went back into my room. I opened the doors of my wardrobe and picked out a white t-shirt dress that had 'Clifford' on the back in black writing.

The word Clifford is the last name on Michael Clifford from 5sos. I put on my dress and got out these really nice black wedges, well they were wedges but they weren't? Any way I went into the bathroom and took my long purple hair out of the messy bun. I turned on my hair straightener and as I waited I did my make up: smokey cat eye and just some light pink lipgloss.

I brushed my hair then straightened it. I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty good. I got my phone and went on Instagram and Twitter and followed some fans that wished me happy birthday.

I walked downstairs and saw that all of the boys were already down there. I sat on a chair at the kitchen bench with the boys as we waited for Jaz. they all said happy birthday and gave me a hug.

Jaz finally came down the stairs and joined us. "ok so now that you are both here we can give you your presents" Beau said. "no no no no no presents" I said. honestly I really didn't want anything. they all left and came back with their hands full of random shit.

They all have is their gifts and I thanked all of them and so did Jaz.

•[Jaz pov]•
"Omg Jai you got me a new guitar?!?" I partly screamed. "yeah I did" he said. I gave Jai a huge hug and continued to look through my gifts.

"Thanks for everything guys" I said and took all my things up to my room. I walked back down stairs and went In the kitchen again. "so are we going to get this day started or what?" Taylor said.

Taylor, Beau, Jai, Luke, skip, James, Deana and I all piled into a car and drove to star bucks. When we got there we all ordered and got our foods and drinks, once we all had our stuff we sat between two booths.

Hey guys I know that this chapter is short but I will upload the other part tomorrow.

~bye~