Chapter 10

•[Jaz pov]•
So sam and I have been talking and texting a lot ever since Jai told him that I liked him. "hey Jaz what do you wanna do today?" Deana asked as I walked into the lounge room.

"Well I was thinking that you an I could go shopping then get our nails done and we both really need to re-die our hair" I said "yeah that sounds good" Deana said.

"Ok then I am going to get ready" I said as I walked up stairs. "hey Beau can you give Deana and I a lift to the mall?" I asked Beau as I walked into his room. "yeah just tell me when you are ready" he said. I walked into my room and got in the shower.

When I got out I put on my pink crop top that had 'slut' written on it in black writing and some black wriped high waisted shorts, then I put on some mascara and eyeliner, then I put my long pink, faded hair in a high pony tail and finished the outfit off with my pink vans.

I got my purse, pink sunglasses and my phone and walked down stairs.

"Hey are you ready?" I asked Deana. she nodded her head. Deana was wearing the same outfit as me but her crop top was purple and black and it had 'Bitch' written on it, her shorts were black, her makeup was the same, her hair was purple and her vans were purple.

"I really like what you are wearing today" I said "yeah you too" she said as she noticed that we were almost wearing the exact same thing.

"Beau we are ready" I yelled. Beau came downstairs and we all got in the car.

"So Jaz how is Sam?" Beau asked with a smirk on his face. "well he is fine" I said. "are you dating him yet?" he asked, "nope" I said popping the 'p'.

For the rest of the car ride we just listened to the radio then I heard an announcement so I turned the radio up louder.

The lady was talking about celebrities. "ok so there has been rumours that the Brooks brothers have taken in their little sister and Andrea Russett's cousin, that is a bit of a weird family, well I mean Andrea's cousin, why would she be living there, anyway, we have seen the girls walking around the streets, so if you see them be sure to take a picture because they might be as famous as their brothers and cousin one day" the lady said.

"Well" I said. "don't worry about them Jaz you might get noticed by a couple of fans but don't let that ruin your day" Beau said and i nodded my head.

"Jaz call me when you are done so I can pick you up" beau said as we left the car.

When we got to the mall Deana and I got out of the car and headed straight for American apparel. we got a few things in there then we went to about 10 other shops.

We sat down on a chair and I called Beau so that he could come and get the clothes. he came and picked them up then Deana and I got our nails done, we both got acrylic nails.

We paid for the nails and just as we were about to leave the shop 2 teenage girls that look to be around 13 years old came up to us. "are you Jaz Brooks and Deana Russett?" they both asked at the same time.

"Yeah we are" I said with a smile. "do you think that we could get a picture?" one of the girls asked. "yeah sure" I said. we got some group photos then Deana and I photo bombed both of their phones with rank selfies.

"Well thank you for your time" one of the girls said. "you can't get rid of us that easily" I said with a smile. "what do you mean?" one of them said.

"Well don't you girls want to spend the rest of the day with us?" I asked with a puppy dog face. the both smiled and looked at each other. "so what are the names of our new friends?" I asked as we started walking to the hair salon. "well I am scarlet and this is Jessie" Scarlet said.

"Ok so Deana and I have to get our hair re-died so did you girls want to get yours done as well?" I asked. "well I could get mine done again" Jessie said. she Had brown ombré. "yeah me to" Scarlet said. Scarlet had blond hair but her re-growth is coming back brown.

"Ok so let's go" I said as we started walking to the salon. we all got our hair done the I called Beau. "hey girls before we go what are your twitter, snap chat, Instagram, vine, Facebook, keek, Tumblr and your phone numbers?" I asked.

Deana and I both added them or followed them on all of their social media accounts then Beau pulled up. "by scar by Jess we will keep in touch" Deana yelled as we ran to the car. they waved and we left.

"So who were those girls?" Beau asked. "oh that was Scarlet and Jessie we met them today" Deana said.

When we got home Deana and I got out clothes out of the back of the car because Beau didn't get them out. we both went t our rooms and unpacked all of our clothes, shoes and accessories. when I was down I went downstairs. we all ate pizza for dinner then everyone decided on playing monopoly.

•[Deana pov]•
We started playing monopoly then I got a text from Jessie. "Hey Deana I just wanted to text you and tell you that Scarlet and I had a really fun time today with you and Jaz and we really appreciate that you took the time to hang out with us".

I replied a couple of times then I had to go.

~2 hours later~

So this game has been going for hours and I am really tired. "hey I am going to bed now guys, someone can have all of my money" I said as I got up and threw my money in the air. everyone dived in and got the money.

"Yeah I am going to bed as well" Jaz said and also threw her money in the air. we both walked upstairs and went into our rooms.

•[Jaz pov]•
When I said that I was 'going to bed' I didn't actually mean it. I got out my camera and tripod and set it up. I pressed record and started talking to the camera. I talked about everything that has happened lately and I talked about what happened today.

When I was done I finished recording then I edited it. when I was done editing I checked the time and it was 1:00am. I started uploading and I waited for what felt like forever for it to start uploading.

As I waited I texted Sam. we had random convo's about everything.

S=Sam
J=Jaz

S- 'so how was your day?'
J- 'yeah it was good I met some fans and I hung out with them'
S- 'you are lucky that you get to hang out with your fans, whenever I try to they always try and fuck me'
J- 'well I have to go now I am really tired but I will talk tomorrow'
S- 'ok sweetie have a good sleep xoxoxo'
J- 'night xo'.

I waited for the last bit of the video to upload then I put my phone on charge and went to sleep.

Hey guys I know that this wasn't the best chapter but I could really use some ideas right now so if you have any please DM me on Twitter: jaz_6657

~bye~