Chapter 33

•[Jaz pov]•
After everyone finished their food at Starbucks we got back into the car and drove to 6 flags. "ok so guys we have the whole place to our selves" Beau said as he parked the car and we all got out again.

We all started walking up to the entrance but Taylor grabbed my hand and pulled me back. he waited a minutes so that everyone was ahead of us. "what?" I asked as I noticed Tay staring at me. "you look so beautiful" he said and I felt my face turning red.

I looked down at my feet and Tay put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up so that I was looking into his eyes. "why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask with a giggle. "because you are so beautiful" he said then we both leaned in for a kiss.

This kiss wasn't like any of the other kisses it was long and meaningful. we both pulled away. "what was that for?" I ask, "I love you" he said as he pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back. "Tay is everything ok?" I ask. "yeah everything is perfect" he said then he put his arm over my shoulder and we walked into 6 flags and joined the others.

"Tay we should go on that one first" I say as I point to this really big roller coaster. "as long as you don't chicken out" Tay said "what ever" I say then we both run over to the ride.

~6 hours later~

As Deana, Luke and I walk off one of the rides I check the time and it is 5:00pm. "guys we have been here for like 6 hours" I say. "shit, we should look for somewhere we can have dinner" Luke said. Deana and I both look at each other, "McDonalds" we say in sync. "maccas it is then" Luke said as we started to find the boys.

Once everyone was together we all got into the car again and drove to McDonald's. when we arrived everyone got out and went I side. There were a few fans there and we got some photos and stuff then we got our food, sat down and ate it.

"So what are we doing after this?" Deana asked. "we are going to have a huge party with a bonfire on the beach" Skip said, "is anyone even coming, like have you organised it all?" I asked "yes, stress less little sis" Beau said.

"Ok let's go" Jai said a see all got up and got into the car once again. we all drove out to the beach and when we got there everything was already set up.

"Beau why is there so much alcohol?" Deana asked as she started laughing, there was literally like 7 different tables full of heaps of different alcohols.

"Because we are all going to get pissed tonight" Beau said. "Incase you have forgotten we are under age over here" Deana said. "don't worry about that we have notified the police and all that stuff, it is all sorted out, you two girls are 16 now, it's time to have fun" Beau said.

~15 minutes later~

•[Deana pov]•
Ok so now the party has really started and there is a lot of people here already. I am dancing with Jai at the moment and I can't see Jaz and Taylor anywhere, honestly after what happened last time I hope that she stays safe.

"Babe do you want another drink?" Jai asked "yeah sure" I say, Jai walked over to one of the tables and poured us both a drink and as I waited for him to come back I see that Jaz and Tay are sitting on the end of the jetty. Jai finally comes back and we continue to dance.

•[Jaz pov]•
"It is really nice out here" I say as Tay and I sit at the end of the jetty. "yeah it is really peaceful" he says. "Jaz I really need to tell you something" Tay says. "what's wrong?" I ask. "well-" he was cut off be some random drunk teenager walking up behind us and vomiting over the side of the jetty.

"I think that we should go and have some fun over there before it gets to late" I say "ok let's go" he says and we walk back over to the party.

Hey guys I know that I didn't upload this chapter the day after the other one but I was really tired and I couldn't be bothered writing another chapter so I hope that this one is good enough, and this is a continue of the last chapter. And sorry if this chapter is retarded my wattpad keeps fucking up so yeah☺️

~bye~