Chapter 34

~2 weeks later~

•[Jaz pov]•
Ok so it has been 2 weeks since Deana and I's birthday and Taylor has been wanting to tell me something ever since that night but he still hasn't told me yet.

"Tay you seem really upset, what's wrong?" I ask Tay as I sit on the bed next to him. "ok Jaz I know that this is a lot to take in at once but I really need to tell you, like right now" he said. "well tell me then" I said as I started to get concerned.

Taylor looked really worried, I have honestly never seen him like this. "Jaz you know that I love you with all my heart" he paused and took a deep breath. "well you know how I went to the doctors a while ago, well they found something".

"Tay what did they find?" I ask "Jaz they found cancer in my right leg, it has probably spread to all over my body now, Jaz I have cancer" he said. I could feel the tears in my eyes. I just sat there staring at Taylor and crying.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner" he said as we hugged. "it's ok we can get through this" I said not knowing if we actually could get through this. "Jaz it is too late it has taken over my body, there is no way of saving me now" he said as I started to cry harder.

•[Deana pov]•
I walked down the hallway to Jaz and Taylor's room. I was just about to open the door but I heard Jaz crying. I stood at the door for a while and listened to the convo station . he told her.

Yes Taylor had told me and everyone else before he told Jaz. I feel really bed for not telling Jaz that her boyfriend had cancer, but Tay insisted that he told her.

I walked back downstairs and sat in the kitchen with skip. "How much longer do you think he has?" Skip asked me. "I don't think that there is much longer" I said. I just stood there thinking about how hard it is going to be on everyone after he, you know, dies.

I got out a tub of marvellous creations ice cream and started eating it. Jaz came down holding onto Tay's hand and her eyes were red.

She gave Tay a hug then sat down with me and started eating the ice cream. "hey it's ok" I said as I hugged Jaz. she just sniffled her nose and continued eating. "do you know wha I really want?" She asked me. "umm I don't know, what do you want?" I asked.

I was expecting her to say something like 'all I want is life to be perfect' but obviously not... "I really want one of those dwarf rabbits, ya know the really small fluffy ones" she said and I laughed. "why are you laughing I am being serious" she said.

"Maybe you should talk to Beau about that" I said. Jaz walked out of the kitchen and sat on the could with Tay.

They both just sat there staring at each other like it was going to be the last time that they ever saw each other.

•[Taylor pov]•
"I really really like you a lot" I said and smiled as I looked at Jaz. "I really like you too" she said. "lets go for a walk" I suggested "yeah let's go" she said then we both got up and left the house.

We took a walk do to this small park that no one ever goes to. once we were done there we started walking home. Once we finally got back to the house there was about 6 pizza boxes spread out all over the kitchen bench. we all ate then Jaz and I went up to our room.

Hey guys I know that I haven't updated in a while but I am going to end the book soon so yeah.

~bye~