Chapter 24

~3 days later~

•[Jaz pov]•
"I met this girl late last year" I sang the lyrics to Ed Sheerens song 'don't' in front of the amazing crowd that had shown up to the concert.

I continued and half way through the song Deana joined me. when the song was over we got a lot of people cheering. Deana and I walked off of the stage and Beau and Luke walked on.

•[Beau pov]•
"Hello Arizona" I spoke into the microphone as Luke and I walked on to the stage. There was a lot of comments like 'marry me', 'have my children' and 'I love you'.

"Ok so I hope that you are enjoying the concert so far, we are trying to make it as fun as possible" Luke said. we continued to do our part then Taylor, Nash and James went on stage then Skip and Shawn went on.

After everyone one had gone on in their groups all of us went on the stage together and we all sang 'that's what she said'. when we were done the crowd started cheering and we left.

A body guard took us out of the building and into the bus. Then I remembered that it was James's birthday tomorrow.

"Hey everyone except James come out here for a second" I said as I let everyone out of the bus. I shut the door behind me so that James couldn't hear us.

"Ok so guys I just remembered that it is James's birthday tomorrow" I said in a quiet voice. "ok so what do you have planned?" Skip asked. "well I was kind of thinking that we could rent out a hall or something so that we can have a huge party" I said.

"Ok so it is settled then we are going to throw James the biggest and best party ever" Nash said. "well if we were going to throw the biggest and best party ever it would have to be bigger an better then the party on the movie 'project x'" Jaz said.

"Well I don't think that is going to happen so we are going to throw a regular party" Jai said. Everyone agreed on the party idea then we all went back into the bus.

"Guys what were you talking about?" James asked everyone as we entered the bus. "Oh nothing" I said as I walked passed him.

I checked the time and it was 10:30pm already. "ok so now that everyone is on the bus we are going to start driving to Austin- Texas" our bus driver Tom said.

The bus started moving and I laid down in my bed thinking of all the people I could call to come to James's party.

First off I called some people and organised us to hire the hall for the night, then called almost everyone that I knew and told them where and when to meet us.

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter I just can't really be bothered writing a long chapter right now😁

~bye~