Chapter 13

•[Jaz pov]•
When I woke up this morning the first thing that I did was go on my phone. First I went on Twitter then I checked all my other social media sites then I got a text from Sam.

'Hey babe I was wondering if you and everyone else in the house wound want to come over for a bbq at lunch, I invited a few other mates so it should be fun😘' it said.

"Oi Beau we are going over to Sam's for lunch today" I yelled "yeah ok" he yelled back. "what the fuck is wrong with you I was sleeping" Deana said as she poked he head up from the ground. whoops I forgot that she slept in here.

"Soz" I said then I texted Sam back. 'yeah everyone said that they will come over😘' I said. then I got up and had a shower. When I was done I put on a loose pink high waisted skirt and a white crop top and my pink vans.

Then I curled just the bottom of my hair then I applied the usual mascara and eyeliner. then I brushed my teeth.

"Hurry up I need to use the bathroom" Deana said. "what the fuck why don't you go to your own bathroom?" I asked as I walked out of my bathroom. "because mine is all the way at the end of the hallway" she said.

I walked down stairs and sat at the kitchen table and started singing 'stay with me' by Sam Smith. I haven't told anyone yet but I have a secret YouTube channel and I post singing videos on there but I don't say my name and I blur out my face so that you can't see me.

I was almost finished the whole song then Deana came out and sang the rest of it and we actually sounded really good together. "ok we have to tell someone that we are brilliant singers" she said and I laughed. "Deana you can't just go up to someone and say 'hey I am an amazing singer'" I said.

"Well I think that we should make a singing video together and upload it on YouTube and see what the fans have to say" she said. "ok then if they like it we will show that boys and see what they can do about it" I said and Deana agreed. "we will make one when we get back" I said.

I got a text from Sam and it said 'so you guys can come over anytime now because everyone else is arriving now'. I replied with a 'ok' then we all started walking to the o2l house.

When we got there I saw Sam sitting out the front on a chair. "hey" I said as I walked up to him. "hey" he said then he kissed me. "oi no funny stuff with my little sister" Beau said "yes Beau" Sam said with a smile.

We all went inside and everyone got introduced to each other. most of us have already met but that some of us haven't met. "so the food is in the backyard" Kian said.

Everyone walked into the backyard and I saw a few other boys sitting on chairs beside the pool. "hey guys this is Jaz, Deana, Beau, Luke, Jai, James and Daniel" Sam said as he introduced us to his friends.

"Guys this is Matt, spencer, Myles, Adam and Harry" Sam said as he pointed to his friends.

"So the food is over there guys so dig in" Ricky said and he pointed at the food. "everyone get in my snapchat" Jc yelled. I couldn't see him the I saw that he was standing on the roof. we all posed then Jc got down.

"Hey Jaz and Deana dos you guys want to do a singing video with me, I know that it is weird to ask but I have heard you guys sing together and I was just wondering?" Trevor asked "yeah sure we will make one with you little trevvy" I said.

Deana, Trevor and I went inside and recorded us singing 'wrecking ball'. when we were done Deana and I went outside and joined the boys. "Deana why are they all looking at us like that?" I whispered to Deana.

Let me just tell you that as soon as Deana and I stepped foot out of the house and shut the door behind us all of the boys were looking at us. "Jaz what the fuck is happening?" Deana whispered to me. "I don't know just don't make any sudden movements" I whispered back.

"Deana where is Jai and Spencer?" I asked still whispering. Deana shrugged her shoulders.

"Deana don't look up" I said "why not?" she asked. "do you remember in 3rd grade when you can over to my house and Luke chased us out of the house and we were standing out side?" I asked.

"Omg they are going to tip water on us again aren't they?" she asked and I nodded. I tried to slowly open the door but it was too late. within seconds we were both drenched in water.

"Guys my phone" I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. then I relied that it had my water proof case on it. "oh thank God" I said.

"Well I don't know about you but I am going to go home and get changed" I said to Deana. "yeah me too" she said.

We both walked home and got changed then I got a text from Beau 'can you get all of the boys some shorts from our rooms because everyone is going swimming' It said.

Deana and I went into all of the boys rooms and got them some shorts then Deana and I put on our bikinis and put summer dresses over the top.

We walked back to the o2l house and when we got inside I saw Kian making out with some random girl. then I realised that it was Andrea.

•[Deana pov]•
When we got in the house we saw Andrea. "Andrea?" I asked with a huge smile on my face "omg Deana" she said and hugged me. We talked for the next hour about everything that has happened recently.

•[Sam pov]•
So Deana and Andrea we inside having a huge ass talk about everything and everyone else was sitting out side beside the pool.

Jaz took off her dress and she was standing there in a bright pink and black bikini. may I just add that she look sexy as fuck standing there. "Sam" she said and clicked in front of my face a few times. "what?" I asked "I said do you wanna go for a swim?" Jaz asked. "yeah sure" I said.

I jumped in first then Jaz got in. we took a couple of cute photos under water then all of the boys jumped in and ruined it.

"So little Sam how's Jaz?" James asked. "well I know that this might sound weird because we have only been dating for like 2 days but I think that I love her man, I mean every time that we kiss or even when someone mentions her name I get butterflies in my stomach" I said then I started blushing.

"Yeah you two are like ment to be i swear" James said. for the rest of the day everyone was just fucking around and Jaz and Skip ended up staying the night and everyone else went home.

Hey guys I know that all of these chapter are kinda boring but I am actually trying to make them interesting.

~bye~