•1

ΞEDITEDΞ

Author's POV

"But I love you..." She said as tears streamed down her face. "I'm sorry... But I love someone else, find someone better.." He said as he caressed her tears stained cheeks. "But I can't! You are 'the someone better' No one is better than you... Jaehoon.." 

"CUT!!! How many times to I have to tell you Seulgi?! The script says "But I can't! I love you" Not you are the someone better! This is the 5th take!" The director yelled throwing the script on the table. "I'm sorry.. I just, I couldn't focus.." She said hanging her head low.

"Its okay.. Director-nim, this is her first time acting. Let her be." Jungkook says while smiling. "Okay. Break for 15 minutes!" The director announced. Everyone sighed in relief. "Hey, it's okay. First time acting? That's normal. I used to do that" Jungkook joked as he laughed. "It's easy for you Sunbaenim.. You've been acting for 4 years! I've been for a few months only.." Seulgi said rubbing the back of her head.

"It's okay. Fighting! Now let's take a break." Jungkook said. Seulgi was overwhelmed by Jungkook's kindness. She had never met someone like his before. "T-Thank you," Seulgi said while blushing.

---

"Thank you for today everyone, especially you Jeon Jungkook. As always you're the best." The director said before patting his back. "Sure Director-nim. I'm going home now" He said while smiling like a bunny.

His famous bunny smile that everyone fell for and also the big doe eyes he had.

"Jungkook!" He hears a soft voice calling for him. He turned around and see Seulgi running towards him. "Hey don't run, you'll trip." He said while grabbing her arms. This made Seulgi's heart flutter even more. "Jungkook-ssi, I was wondering if you could drive me home? I came here late today and forgot to bring my car.." Seulgi said.

"No problem. I'll take you." He said smiling.

"Thank you.."

---

After a long exhausting day for Jungkook, he decided to take a warm shower before heading out to his favorite club.

Who knew a famous actor needed some nice fuck or some relief?

"Master Jeon, heading out again?" His assistant asked. "Yeah, I'm bored and needy. I don't know why." He answered calmly while wearing his usual attire. Black shirt, jeans, cap, black mask, and a black leather jacket. "Be safe Master Jeon." His assistant said and he nods before heading out to hid car and left.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!!!!" IU ran into the room with her loud voice. "IU, you could've called me don't yell." I said rolling my eyes. "Sorry, but guess who's here?!!" She said excitedly. "Who?" I asked. Usually, there are a lot of famous people in this club, like the owner of Versace, Gucci, and many more. And they wanted the same thing. A good fuck, that's it.

"Jeon. Jung. Kook!" She yelled the last sentence. "Who?" I asked again. When she hears my question, her eyes widen. "YOU DON'T KNOW THE FAMOUS JEON JUNGKOOK?!!" She yelled. "Hmm, no and stop screaming Jesus woman," I said annoyed.

"He is the most handsome, kindest, cutest, successful actor in the world! He won over hundreds of trophies from many award shows, and he donates almost hundreds-- heck even millions of dollars for orphans, poor, the hunger, and elders!" She explained and then yelled again.

"Okay okay, I get it, but why's he here? Shouldn't he be working?" I asked raising a brow. "Don't know, but he rented a private VIP room for himself and the manager said that he wants a five-star dancer to be there!" She yelled. "And your point is?" I asked still not getting it.

"Girl! You're a five-star dancer and I'm just a three-star. That means the manager is sending you instead of any other whores who wanted to get into his pants." She explained. I widen my eyes. "Fuck no! I ain't going into another VIP room. You know what happened last time!"

I stormed out of her presence and just wanted to go home. After I enter the main place of the club I just sat on the stool. "Yoo Y/n, please come to the manager's office!"

I sigh. Better be prepared. The managers going to kill me.

"Yoo Y/n... Why didn't you go into the VIP room?!" He yelled at me. "I'm sorry sir.." I said as I looked down. "Get into that room now or you've fired this instant!" He yelled and I just obeyed his command. I can't lose this job, this is my only source of living.

How will I be able to feed my daughter? How will I give her happiness? I need to do this. Even if I need to sell my body to a stranger.

---

I opened the door and there he is. Sitting on the red sofa while playing on his phone. "Hello, Mr. Jeon.." I greet as I bowed. He turned his attention to me. "I'm your girl for the day," I said as I head to the pole and started to dance for him.

Thank goodness I took dance lessons in highschool.

His gaze was burning into me. I could feel him staring into my soul. That gaze could melt any girl's heart within a second, but not me. I couldn't let the past happened again.

"Enjoying the show Mr. Jeon?" I asked him while walking down to him. To be honest, it disgusts me. But I have to do it, for the sake of money and my daughter. "Of course, why wouldn't I? A beautiful girl like you should be appreciated." He got out of his seat while grabbing my waist. He sat me on his lap, my hands on his hard chest. Damn, he's built?

"Kiss me baby.." He requested. 

"You have to pay another 50% for that, customers aren't allowed to touch the girls unless..." I trailed off while tracing my finger on his chest line. "Unless what?" He whispers in my ear making me shiver, but oddly, in a good way? I smiled, "Unless we have our own private meeting, like going behind out boss," I said, he smirks. "Did you forget baby? That I'm an actor, a rich one, a famous one." He said while holding my jaw. "Kiss me and I'll pay you double, triple if you want.." He offered and of course.. I did.

We made out for a second, kissing, touching each other.

"Are you married?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Are you?" I asked back. "I'm single.. Marrying someone would ruin my reputation.." 

Well, no shit sherlock, most of the actors here don't get married anyways, too much obsessive fans they say. "So you want to be single your whole life?" I asked him. He nods while his cold hands roam my body. "Well, I want to marry the girl I love with all of my heart. The girl that will make my life happy.. Not a girl who will only use me for my money.." He said as I kissed his neck softly.

I got up from his chest and whisper in his ear. "Your times up Mr. Jeon.. The club is closing. Don't forget to transfer the money to my account." I said as I leaned back to face him. I smiled and peck his lips one last time.

---

Entering the house I was greeted by Jinae's teddy bear hugs. "Mommy's home!!" Jinae exclaimed. I smiled. "How was your day?" I asked ruffling her hair. "It was good! Uncle Yoongi took me out today to a sushi restaurant!" She said, I know how much she always wanted to eat sushi but I couldn't afford it. "Really? How much did it cost Oppa?" I said while getting up from the floor. "No need to repay me back Y/n," He said smiling. "No Oppa, you must've--"

"Y/n.. You don't have to. It's okay. I'm going now." He said kissing my forehead before leaving. I sighed. He's too kind for someone like me. He deserves to be free. Free from

Dont forget to vote, comment, and follow me!