•22

ΞEDITEDΞ

I JUST UPDATED I'M SO SORRY!! ANYWAYS D-2 IS COMING!!! I CAN'T WAIT, I THINK IT'S JJK1 IT LOOKS LIKE JK!!!!

Y/n's POV

I immediately call Jungkook, don't ask me why I still have his phone number. After two rings, he answered, but before I could speak up, he beat to it. "Why didn't you tell me you are now an idol..?" He asks I just gulped, but I shrugged it off, "Have you seen the news?" I ask him, I heard a loud click of the sound of the television, "Just saw it and no it's not true, is it?" He asks and I roll my eyes, "Well you better tell the media, I ain't gonna talk to the reporters." I said before I hung up and laid back on the couch, not giving him a chance to speak further. "I guess I'm gonna go work out." I stood up from the couch and head to the gym room we had.

After finishing work out, I decided to have lunch. "Manager-nim, can I go outside?" I ask my manager and he nods, "Take a bodyguard with you, just to be safe, okay?" My manager said and I nod.

---

Going to the park was the best idea ever, it calmed my mind and everything else that has happened for the last few months. My group just finished promoting our song and we're practicing from home. "Ms. Y/n... Someone is here to see you." My bodyguard called me and I turned around. I see a guy wearing a black mask and round glasses, with brown coconut hair. "Jeon?" I ask trying to keep it low. He nods and grabs my hand, my bodyguard went on full protective mode, "Excuse me, sir, where are you taking her?" He asks, "I'm no harm here. I just want to talk to her." He said in a low voice, "It's okay, I know him." I said and he squints his eyes. "I'm going to talk to her only, nothing more." He said before pulling my hand again and now we're under a tree.

"What's your problem? How'd you know I'm here anyway?" I ask him, "It's about the media." He suddenly brings up that topic, I groan, "Look! About the media, it's not true, my company will confirm it tomorrow, okay? So no need to worry, your fans won't be disappointed." I stated before turning around but he grabbed my hand again and this time he spun me around and pulled me towards his chest. "What if I want it to be true?" He suddenly confesses making me shock, we stare at each other for a while now. He's probably waiting for my answer but I just could process it. The way he suddenly confesses, right isn't the best time for me to be dating. I had just debuted, I'm not going to be called whore or slut again for dating too soon, rape dating with a famous actor himself.

"No, keep your feelings to yourself. I'm not trying to be rude, but... Just I'm done here." I then got out of his grip and walk away from him, leaving him dumbfounded at my answer and under a tree.

I finally went back to the park and find my bodyguard still waiting there. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asks as if he was scared to get fired. I chuckled, "I'm fine, let's head back now, I've had enough fresh air for today." I joked and he nods following me back to the car.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~