•24

ΞEDITEDΞ

This story is reaching its ending, I hope you're satisfied with it, because I'm not really satisfied with it, but I'm gonna fix it later. Anyways!!! I hope you have a great day!!!

Jungkook's POV

She nods and we immediately head back to the building. We said nothing in the car, only looked at each other's window. Who am I supposed to call? I know I have a lot of connections but I don't know which one to call... Should I call Jaehyun? Hmm, I'll call him once I reach home. Jaehyun could help me get her in.

Once we arrived I immediately head to my car, "Seulgi-ssi... Just wait okay? I'll make sure you'll reach your dreams." I said, she smiled and bowed at me. "Thank you Jungkook-ah.." She then entered the building as I sped away in my car, heading home.

---

I parked my car right in my garage and sprint inside the house. I fished my phone out of my pocket and immediately dialed an old friend of mine. Jaehyun. We're the same age, and he's an idol. He's in a group called NCT, I'm proud of him and now... Let's get the plan going.

"Jaehyun-ssi..." I said as he picked up the call. "Jungkook-ah!! It's been a while since you've called! How are you doing?" He asked, "Ahh, I'm doing okay... I need your help though." I asked as I observed the city. "What is it, you know I'll always be a good friend." He said making me smile thinking of the old days where we would play together. "Is your entertainment looking for a female idol?" I asked him and he seemed shocked because of the silence. "Uhh, where is this going?" He asks a little confused, "You must know Seulgi right?" I asked as he let a loud and long Oh. "The girl that became the lead female actress. Yeah, I know her, what's up?" He asked.

"Umm, how do I say this? Uhh, well, she forced herself to act but I just found out today why she did that. She said that she auditioned a few times but didn't get accepted, so she forced herself on acting and not gonna lie, acting doesn't suit her." I explained the situation. "Hmm, I'll ask my manager." I heard a door opening from the background and a few whispers here and there, someone mumbled something. "Well, we do need a girl. The entertainment is debuting a new girl group and we're missing a girl so why not." I could feel that he shrugged. "Great! I'll inform her, thank you so much Jaehyun-ssi.." I smiled and he chuckled. "Aigoo, no problem. Alright, I gotta work on something, see ya Jungkookie!" We bud our good-byes then we hung up. I smile satisfied and let out a sigh.

"Now it's time to give her the amazing news." I opened my contacts and searched for her number, but when I called her it immediately went to voicemail. I kept on calling her but she still didn't answer, I shrugged and let it off.

Y/n's POV

I couldn't focus on anything, my mind was still on the time when he confessed his feelings, it's not like I don't like him... We're idols, we can't date. I just started my career, I can't ruin it. I'm sorry for being selfish Jungkook-ah... But I can't date you. I sip my coffee to calm my tense self. "Mommy!! Aunty Tzuyu bought me dresses!" She ran to me while giggling, Tzuyu had just entered the dorm with four bags of clothing, I sigh and smile. "You didn't have to spoil my daughter like that Tzuyu Eonnie.. But I'm thankful." I bowed to her and she chuckled. "It's okay, her eye smile was just so captivating!" She squealed, "But still, don't spoil her too much okay?" I ask and she rolled her eyes. "Okay okay."

She entered her shared room with Sana Eonnie, I sat on the couch while my daughter played with her dolls. "Jinae..." I whispered while admiring her. "Mommy, can I try my dresses?" She asked and I just can't say no. "Of course sweetheart." She giggled before rummaging through the four bags of dresses that are for her. The first one was a galaxy themed dress. For the top of the dress, it was sleeveless with the color of dark blue and for the bottom of the dress, it was white but got layered by a see-through with little star patterns. The second dress had a different theme to it. It was a floral theme, the top had an off the shoulder top with a pastel pink as the color, and the bottom had a floral pattern. The third dress was almost the same as the first one but this time it was more complicated, it was sleeveless and it has lace on it as a pattern, and the bottom was layered with white and a little blue on the edges. And the last dress was a wholly different one from the rest. It has a gold theme, the whole color of the dress was good or rose gold and it looked simple, it had beads circling the waist.

 It has a gold theme, the whole color of the dress was good or rose gold and it looked simple, it had beads circling the waist

Those dresses looked quite expensive from the look of it

Those dresses looked quite expensive from the look of it. "Mommy, do I look like a princess?" She asks while twirling in the last dress. I smiled lovingly. "Of course you do sweetheart, come here." I make grabby hands at her and she came to my embrace. "Mommy when will daddy visit us again?" I was quite shocked when she asks that, I didn't know which dad though, she also calls Jungkook her father. I sigh, should I break the news to her? I don't want her getting sad, she's just a little girl. "Baby..." I spoke softly, "Daddy Isn't going to--" Just then a loud banging was heard from the front door.

I was curious about who will bang our door like that, it could be our manager since has our dorm keys just in case. "Jinae-yah go to the aunties and tell them to call the manager," I said and she nods while looking at me scared. Once she's out of sight, I head to the door slowly. The hanging continues until I twist the knob. I widen my eyes when I saw who it was and

how did he find my address...

I know it sucks! I put a lot of images there, but hey, it's finishing anyways. I GRADUATED THIS YEAR AND BTS WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE THE SPEECH FOLLOWED BY OBAMA, I AM VERY VERY VERY HONORED!!! ALSO THEY DONATED 1,000,000$!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF THEMM, I STAN THE RIGHT GROUP T^T.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~