•18

ΞEDITEDΞ

Sorry, it took me a while to make this chapter, I just finished my exams, well online exams, and dude, I'm finally free from school. Well, in middle school, I'm going to high school!! Am I supposed to be excited or not? Are any of you in high school or Nah? Please comment and let me know!!

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter!!!

P.S This IU is different from the other IU.

Debut day

"It's time girls, we've been practicing hard and we've put every of our sweat so that we could debut. Let us be proud of who we've become!" Our leader, Jisoo Eonnie, said while we do our little fighting chant. "Yeon-ae, fighting!" We were called out for a little interview after our chant. An idol that I knew, name IU and Solar were the MC. "Hello everyone, welcome back to *** music show! I'm IU and this Solar from Mamamoo! Today we have a new girl group debuting! Wah! They're five amazing talented girls, please say hello to Yeon-ae!" Loud cheers were heard from the crowd making us girls more nervous. Then the two MC gave a little space so that the cake could see us.

"Okay girls, 하.트. Hello, we're Yeon-ae! I'm Jisoo, the leader!" She bowed, "Hello I'm Sana." And it goes on until it's me. I blushed so hard that my ears and nose turn red. "H-Hello I'm Y/n." People awed me and I become more nervous than before. "Aww, that was a cute reaction IU-ssi." Solar giggle and so did IU. "Okay, today Yeon-ae will be performing their new lead single, Welcome! I hope the best for you guys, fighting!" IU cheered for us and finally, it was our time to perform.

P.S I AM NOT GOOD WITH WORDS LIKE NAMJOON SO PLEASE DO NOT ROAST ME FOR NOT WRITING GOOD LYRICS!! I AM NOT A PRODUCER, COMPOSER NOR ANY OF THOSE. :)

I was waking up from a dream that I had last night
A dream that I had from when I was a little girl
The gushing wind that I hoped was real
The shining sun that I wished were light
But no, all of those are just dreams
Imagination
Memories
And in the end, it became a nightmare for me to handle
Someone, please help me
Save me
Take my hand and pull me out of here

Why?
Why did you lie to me?
Why did you hate me?
Why didn't you welcome me?

Why do I still love you?
I hate you

I don't care
If your smiles are fake
If your laughs are fake
Just please,
Take me
Welcome me
I need someone to hold me up
I can't stand on my own

This dream isn't ending
Wake me up
Shake me
Until I woke up
Cause I think I can't handle it

The lights turned off and we rushed backstage to finally rest. We were all breathing heavily but smiled hearing cheers from fans and we were proud. "Eonni, you did great." I pat Sana's Eonnie shoulder, she was too tired because she got the hard parts from Jennie's rap. "Thank you, I think I might pass out." She chuckled and we all cheered backstage. "Come one girl's, let head to the waiting room, and wait until the final performance." Our manager said and we followed her.

---

"Wah, IU-ssi, all of the performance were amazing don't you think?" Solar said and IU agrees. "Of course they are. Now for the moment, the fans have been waiting for, the winner. Okay, for today's winner is..... Wah daebak, this group amazed me. Congratulations, Yeon-ae!!" Confetti's were everywhere flying above our heads, our heart couldn't stop beating so fast. We hugged each other and Jisoo take the trophy. "Wah, how can I say this? I'm just very thanks to all the fans, we've been receiving a lot of love from all of you and I'm just very very happy, I don't know how I can say thank you enough, but I love you and Thank you!!! Saranghae!!!" She yelled and the crowd became hysteric, we all clapped and spent some time with our fans until we were sent to go home.