•11

ΞEDITEDΞ

Author's POV

"Ugh, everything sucked! I hate my stupid fucking job!" You complained as you mix the pancake batter making it spill everywhere on the counter, while Jimin and Jinae are looking at you confused. "I mean I get it he's rich minus handsome but he can't just do that! If he's gonna use his power to drag me into this mess, then bitch be my guest, I'm gonna kill him once I get the chance." You finally put the whisk down and see the mess that you've made.

"Oops, I guess I got a little carried away." You clean your mess and make the pancakes, "Mommy, where's uncle Yoongi?" Your daughter suddenly asks and that caught you off guard. To be honest... You don't know, the last time you text him he didn't even reply to my text, not even a simple. "Who's Yoongi?" Jimin suddenly butts in as he finishes combing back his hair using his fingers. "Some old friend of mine." You lied as you attempted to flip the pancake, but it splats a little. "Not to be rude but you didn't have any friends when we were in high school." He commented as he walked inside the kitchen. You gave him a glare and he cowers away again, leaving the kitchen.

You knew he was right, your status when you were in high school was... A little bad. You tried making friends, but all of them end up just wanting to get closer to Jimin, and that.. Pisses' you off. "So? Can't I make friends outside school?" You bit back a little loud for him to hear and he chuckled, "Fine, I'm not arguing with you right now. I'll be having the first day of my job today, so don't ruin the mood for me." He said finishing his coffee and taking one fresh-made pancake from your plate. "You thief!" You shout but before you could catch him, he manages to get out of the place. "What am I gonna do with him?" I ask myself forgetting that my daughter was here. "Mommy, why do you hate daddy so much?" She asks me, I look down and sigh. "Sweetheart... We had a complicated relationship, you wouldn't understand it," I stroke her head softly, "Why don't we go to the park, hmm? You'd like to meet your friends don't you?" I ask her and her eyes immediately went wide. "Really? Mommy, you're the best!" She jumped out of the chair to get her jacket.

"I hope she'll understand that Jimin can't stay here forever," I whisper to myself.

---

"Youngjae!" Jinae called her friend and he was excited to see her as well. "Jinae-yah, you're here! Come on let's play!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the playground. I smile seeing my little girl already making so many friends. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a gorgeous lady with sunglasses on. "Oh, hello? How can I help you?" I ask her politely but from the look on her face, she seems like a very pompous person. "I know who you are Yoo Y/n." She suddenly spits out, I furrowed my brows and my breath got caught in my throat. "Do I know you?" I take a closer look at her face but then she takes off her glasses and I widen my eyes.

She's the lead female actor for the upcoming drama with Jungkook.

She smirks before crossings her arms giving me a smug look. "I see that you've recognized me. Well, I am very known since I will be starred in the new drama with THE Jeon Jungkook." She looked at me dead in my eyes, I gulped knowing I had nothing compared to her. "I know you're problem or should I say... The hidden scandal with Jungkook." She said out of nowhere, as fast as light I turn my head to her. "H-How did you know?" I stuttered. "Hmm, should I tell you? Well then if you wanted to know so badly, let me tell you this. I heard that he hired a hitman to kill you so that his career won't be on the edge anymore." She smirks. I gulped, no, he wouldn't do that, he told me he arranged a meeting with his brother to talk, but how would I know? I'm not someone's special to him or anything. "Shocking isn't it? Well, it is the truth." She shrugged.

She then walks towards me and whispers in my ear.

"You better watch your back... Cause you won't know what'll bite you."

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~