•23

ΞEDITEDΞ

I'm back with another update people!!!! Right now the world is changing, people are discriminating each other, the virus is still going, how worst can it get? For your information, I myself am an Asian and I support everyone, I support white people, I support Asian, and I also support black people, their lives matter, our lives matter, I'm not saying this to start anything, I'm just saying that George Floyd didn't deserve any of that nor any of those black people that have died. The world is changing, people also change...

ENOUGH TEARS AND SADNESS NOW LET'S GET TO THE STORY!!!

I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

Jungkook's POV

Her words ran around my head, I couldn't focus on anything. The interview is killing me, I'm sweating so much! Fuck!

"Jungkook-ssi, are you okay?" The interviewer said and I chuckled, "Is it hot in here?" I asked and everyone laughed, "So about my question, which actress do you prefer? You've been single your whole entire career!" She joked and I smiled, "I'm not looking to any girl right now, I'm still fine being single." I lied but of course, they didn't know, Seulgi is giving me looks which I found quite weird. "Seulgi-ssi! What about you? You're new to this right?" Seulgi's attention then turned to the interviewer, "Ah, yes, I'm still not looking for anybody right now, but I've been a fan of Park Seo Jun sunbaenim." She smiled before looking at the camera. "Ah, right, that's why you went acting?" She asks and Seulgi nods. "Right, next question, would you prefer dancing or working out?" She asks out of the blue, "For me of course working out." I smirked and Seulgi punched my shoulder as a joke, "Yah! You muscle pig! I chose dancing of course." People laugh at our interactions, but what they don't know is this is just a facade.

"I guess that's it! Thank you for coming here." She bowed and everyone bowed as well.

As we exit, I could feel Seulgi's stare at my back. "I saw you yesterday." She smirked, I rolled my eyes and kept on walking. "That's not very nice of you to leave behind a lady." She said before clinging onto my arm. I tried to shrug her off but she kept on sticking onto me like a bug. "Watch your actions, Jeon... There are reporters and all the media here." She whispered and smirked. I clench my fist and tried to maintain my temper or else I'll push her off right here, in front of all of the people. Flashing cameras are all the things that I saw. "Hurry and get in Seulgi!" I growled at her, she rolled her eyes and entered the car.

Once I close the door, I turn my head to her. "What's your problem?" I ask her and she just ignored me. "Answer me," I demand but she just looked outside the window. "I got no problem with you Jeon. I just hate that girl." She said flipping her hair. "She did nothing wrong. You're the one that's just jealous because her debut was successful than yours." I said and she whipped her head at me. "Watch your filthy mouth! Don't ever say that again." She said pointing her red painted nails at me. "Or what?" I asked and she realized that she got nothing to say anymore. Her face then fell as a sad expression was shown. "Don't put up an act Seulgi." I threaten but she sighed.

"This isn't an act Jeon." She said crossing her arms. I raised my eyebrows in suspicion. "It felt like me debuting as an actor wasn't the right thing to do. I can't act..." She mumbled but I could still hear it. "I... Then why'd you debut as an actor?" I asked her, she lowered her head. "I didn't pass the audition..." She confessed but that made me even more confused. "What audition?" I asked and she looked at me with sorrowful eyes. "Before I signed up as an actor, I went to an audition as a trainee... I auditioned three times but I got rejected three times... I guess I wasn't meant to be anything, huh?" She chuckled before wiping her tears. "Don't say that," I said comforting her. "I was jealous of that Y/n because she was nothing before but once she debuts the headlines are all about her... But when I debuted, I wasn't even at the headlines." She said.

I pat her shoulders... But maybe I could fix everything. I have a few connections here and there... I could help her be the trainee she wanted to be.

"I have a solution, Seulgi... But promise me you'll trust me."

Finally posted something. Sorry I'm this boring, but I hope you had a good day!! STREAM STILL WITH YOU BY JK!! IT'S A MASTERPIECE!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~