•13

ΞEDITEDΞ

Author's POV

"B-Brother?" Jimin asks dumbfounded, from what he knows, Y/n doesn't have a brother or any siblings. "Well, I took care of her as a brotherly affection, but still, who are you?" He asks and Jimin gulped. "I'm her ex actually." He admitted while rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, so you're the one that dumped her when she needed you the most?" He cocked his eyebrow arrogantly. "I know I know, it was a mistake leaving her." Jimin sighed. "Then why?" Yoongi asks Jimin. "I left her to show my friends that I was serious with the bet, but deep down I truly love her. Back then, all I only wanted to be famous and known. But now, I guess it meant nothing. Also, my parents didn't know I was dating her." Jimin chuckled. "I'm a little happy that you realized your mistake, but still, I'm disappointed about the decisions you've had made." He tch while putting the mug on the sink.

Yoongi then heads out to the front door, "I'm leaving, tell her I stacked her groceries for her, and I paid the bills. And also, send my regards to her." Just then he shut the door leaving Jimin in the kitchen standing like an idiot holding a bat. "Where the hell is that woman?" He got irritated and called his hyung, soon he picked up. "Hyung, find where Y/n is and tell me the location." With that, he hung up.

While on the other side, You were having a little fun with Jungkook's friends. They were all nice and friendly, from what you remember, the oldest here is named Seokjin, the smartest one is Namjoon, the cheerful one is Hoseok. They treated you as if you're their family and also Jinae. "Mommy can we not go home?" She begged and looked at me with her puppy eyes, "Jinae, we have to, Jimin is waiting for us and it's late." You carried her to Jungkook's limousine, "Mr. Jeon, I'm thankful for today but I have to go home now, it's already so late." You bowed as a sign of gratitude. "It's okay, I'm staying the night here. Mr. Han, please take them home safely and pick me up tomorrow." He smiled at the driver before he closed the door for me.

As I arrive home, I bowed to the driver then carried a sleeping Jinae in my arms.

I open the door and see Jimin sitting there in the darkness and silence. "Where have you been?" He asks sternly as he stood up and head towards where I was standing. "I've been to a friend's house," I said calmly as I took off my shoes and Jinae's. "It's almost midnight! And you brought Jinae with you as well!" He shouts and I glared at him, "Lower your freaking voice. She's sleeping." I scowled at him, "Put her to bed then we'll talk." He then heads to his bedroom and I head to Jinae's.

Tucking her in bed, I kissed her forehead before leaving her room and closing the door. I sigh and turn around but my face was met by a chest. "Jimin, I thought you went to bed," I whisper, he put his hand under my chin and I looked up at him. "I told you we need to talk." He whispered before leaning down to my level and now my eyes are the same level as his. "There's nothing to talk about." I grit my teeth, "There's always something to talk about Yoo Y/n." He said caging me on between his hands and the door. "Just talk Jimin, I'm tired." I slumped my shoulders and lean on the door behind me, he closed the space between us.

"Someone came today."

He whispered, "He claimed to be your brother, his name is Yoongi. He told me to tell you about him stacking your groceries and paying your bills. He said to send you his regards." He spoke softly in my ears, tears started to build in my eyes, why couldn't he just see me normally and not just sneaking around. "That's all?" I ask him and he nods. I tried to push him away but he stood his ground, "Why can't you accept me again Y/n." He blurts out of nowhere making you look up at him, you scoff, "Isn't the answer obvious Park?" I cocked my head to the side a little. "I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, I might not be as rich as I used to be but please I'll change." He begged as he put his head on my shoulder and cry a little. "I can't trust anyone Park Jimin.. I've had enough of trusting people," I said before pushing him again.

"I'm tired, let's talk another day." As I walk away, he grabbed my hand and pulled my wrist, and out of nowhere, he kissed me. We kissed while crying, I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize I kissed him back. I put my arms around his neck. Soon we broke the kiss because of the lack of air. Our hard breathings were the only thing that could be heard in the hall. I then realized what we've done and panic and then I did the thing I was great at... Running away.

Jimin's POV

Why did she run away? We were so close, I was so close. I'm going to make her mine one way or another. She will accept me again, I have the money and the power to do so because I have his brother on my side, soon Jeon Jungkook will be forgotten, as if he never entered her life.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~