•14

ΞEDITEDΞ

I really recommend you listen to the song 'Once again - Mad clown ft. Kim Na Young.' Or the video above :).

It really gets the feels you know?

Y/n's POV

It was a mistake..

It was a mistake..

It is!!

Then why am I overthinking? I couldn't rest, the kiss... It's been a while since I've kissed someone after Jungkook, like a real kiss not a make out kiss I do in my work. "He probably won't even remembered it.. Right?" I ask myself but I kept on rolling around my bed, overthinking stuff that's not even important or trying to distract the event. In the end I end up curling on my bed under the large duvet, then my bedrooms door opens, since I was too nervous I couldn't or don't want to turn around. The bed behind me dipped down, I could feel his arms around my waist. "I know you're not asleep. So since you don't want to turn around, I guess I'll start talking." He stops for a moment to get comfortable on my bed.

"The kiss, it really means something to me, I don't know about you but I really really love you, I'm still in love with you, no matter how much you try to push me away, I'll always come back. I'm here to fix my mistake, I'm here to redeem myself from my past mistake." I just lay there, not saying anything. I know he loves me.. But i can't, the scars he left me were too deep to be healed. "I just want you to remember that I love you no matter how much you push me away, I'll even die for you." He snuggles close to my back and soon the air felt nice and not awkward anymore and soon we fell asleep.

2 weeks later

"Mommy!! I got a gold star from my teacher!" Jinae showed me the paper she was holding. "Aww, sweetie that's great! What did you do?" I ask softly, "I drew our family!" She showed me a drawing of three people. "This is me." She pointed at the little girl in the middle, "This is you." She pointed at the girl on her right. I smiled and squish her cheeks, "And this is Daddy!" She pointed towards the boy or man on her left, I smile then looked at the picture and see that it's not Jimin. I furrowed my brows and took the drawing from her. "Honey, who's this man?" I pointed at the boy. "That's daddy, Mommy." She giggled, "But baby, daddy doesn't have brown hair." I said and she made an expression, "Silly Mommy, that's not this but the daddy that picked us up." She smiled, I widen my eyes in horror.

"Baby, that's not your daddy." I said trying to clear things up, but she still shakes her head, "But Mommy you told me to call him that and that means he's my daddy." She said, I shook my head and rubebd my eyes, "Honey, he's just a stranger who wants help. He asks us to call him that because--" "Because you don't love me anymore." I turn around from the sound. I see Jimin standing there with sweat all over his body, of course he's a dance teacher. His eyes show nothing but sadness and a little anger if I'm not wrong, had he heard everything? "Jinae sweetheart, go to room and stay there, okay?" I said to her with a reassuring smile, being the obedient girl she is, nods, and runs upstairs.

"Why can't you give me a chance? Just one last chance to prove myself to you?" He begs with desperate eyes, but I shook my head. "It's hard Jimin, it's not as easy as it looks," I said, he then scoff. "It's because of him isn't it?" He said with clenched fists. "What are you talking about?" I ask him with a confused face. "Don't play dumb with me Y/n, you know who I'm talking about." He growled. My eyes widen in realization, "H-how did you know?" I ask him with shaky hands. He smiled like the devil. "I have my ways Y/n," He walked closer. "Y-you, lied to me, you, you monster! I hate you!" I shout and that seemed to tick him off. 

Within seconds I was between him and the wall. "What did you say, I dare you to repeat it." He growled in my ear which made me shiver in fear. "I. Hate. You. Monster." I spat. He punched the wall next to me making me scream a little from the vibration. "Y-You really hate me don't you?" He asks with a small voice, I shook my head. "If you would've done it the right way, I would've given you a chance even if we can't become lovers at least we can become friends, but I think that chance just flew out of the picture isn't it?" I said with teary eyes as I look at him.

Then he steps back with his head hung low. He took out his phone from his pocket. He dialed someone's number and they picked it up quite fast. "Hyung, cancel all of it, we're not going to continue. She already found out about it." Just then his fist clench again, "Just do it or I'll tell everyone about your stupid actions!" He shouted then he hung up. He ruffled his hair till it was a mess and then he sobbed. "My life's a fucked up story." He cried, I walked to him and cupped his face. "Please don't say anything, I don't want any pity now." He said, I shook my head and comfort him. 

"I never meant to hurt anyone, I was just, angry. You were so close to him and he was a nice man while I... I ruined you." He shook his head and I looked at him before wiping his tears away. "I... Forgive you. But I don't think we can be friends anymore." I said and he nodded. "Don't worry I'll move out of her in three days, I'll my best to avoid Jinae." He gave me one last hug before he left the apartment and kept his promise. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~

Don't jump at me okay? I know I know you're complaining, why does he have to die... Well, I won't be able to say any words now. ;). 

Please leave a comment about what you thought about this chapter.