•20

ΞEDITEDΞ

Had a bad day today, my dad kept on telling me to do stuff, since I'm lazy I decided to talk back to him and it led me into my room and my pocket money :"). Sad I know, but at least you guys are here :).

P.S everything here is fictional, do not comment saying, oh she's older than this or that, or anything.

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!!

Author's POV

Flashing cameras everywhere, fans screaming and reporters asking questions were all new to you. Your life has never been crowded, you were always that quiet girl but now, you're everywhere. News, newspapers, magazines, and much more on the internet. You were quite nervous since this is your first time in front of a camera. Your group walked into the middle where the cameras were to take a pic of you and finally you head to the stage where the MC is to greet you and ask you questions. "Hello! Welcome to your first ever award show. My name is Kim Sohee, I'm excited to meet you guys!" She bowed and your group now politely as well. "Okay girls, 하.트  Hello, we're Yeon-ae, nice to meet you!" Our leader said as we bow and wave to the cameras.

"Wah, I heard you had your first win already! Congratulations! Now can we ask a few questions?" She asks politely and we nod. She passes the mic to Sana and she blushed, "Sana-ssi, I heard that this was your first time in an award show, how are you feeling?" She asks, "Oh, of course, nervous was the first thing that I felt, but overall I'm very happy that I get to be here!" She waved cutely and hides her face making everyone awed. "Tzuyu-ssi, I heard you're from Taiwan?" She asks, "Yes I am." She smiled, "You're Korean is really good, where do you get it or learn it from?" She asks, "My Eomma is Korean, and I've been living here since Highschool." She smiled, "Okay girls, sorry for keeping you here for too long, you can go in now!" She gave us a way to enter the building. 

Y/n's POV

My hands were sweating from the nervousness that's flowing inside of my body. Well not just me, but my members as well. "I hope we'll win something today," Jennie said and we all nod together, we all had the change to perform for 20 minutes which was enough and we're performing in the middle. "Let's head to our seats girls," Jisoo called and we were led by the staff.

Walking inside the venue, my heart was hammering. "I can do this," I said as I calmed myself down. We led by the staff to the seats which were beside EXO and behind... Jungkook?? What's he doing here? Oh right, he's an actor, I'm such an idiot, of course, he's here, most of the fans here came for him. "Hello, sunbaenim." We greet and bow to our seniors as we pass them by, I greet them with a small voice and a bow, it's not like I'm disrespecting them, I didn't want Jungkook to know I'm here. Right behind him. Literally.

As the loud music was playing, fans screaming, it's time for the show to start.

"Hello everyone I'm the MC for today's award show, Park Bo Gum." He bowed and everyone clapped, "Today there will be so many idols on stage even the new ones, Yeon-ae. I heard they're pretty good." He clears his throat, "Okay, so the first performance we have is from TWICE!!" And then the lights went off. As soon as it came back on they were already on the stage preparing themselves and then they started singing dancing, it was magical. Soon they were done and two more performances were next.

"Wah!! That's amazing, now we're going to announce the winner of Rookie of the Year... Wah, I didn't expect this, congratulations Yeon-ae!!" Claps were heard and screams were echoing throughout the stage, "They're album reached number 1 in our charts for the first 24 hours, their MV was the second one to reach 10,000 right below Itzy. Congratulations." We were called on stage and I was so happy. Happier than I've ever been. We went to the stage and Jisoo Eonni started speaking, "Wah, I didn't really think we'll win any awards today." A lot of awes and laughter was heard. "But we're thankful, I don't know how can I express it more than just saying thank you, but on the next album, we'll work harder to make you happy, thank you!!" Jisoo Eonni bowed at the crowd and it was my turn to speak now. I gulped knowing that I wasn't good with words. "Hello, today was a great opportunity to be on stage, it was my dream to perform on this stage and you guys made I happen, I'm not really good at words, but all I can say is, thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting us, for cheering for us, I don't know where I'll be if you're not there, you're the most important thing in this world, and we promise you, when we go back we're going to work harder and practice more. Thank you." People were clapping for my speech, just then as I back up, I made eye contact with Jungkook. My heart was racing,

What would he think of me now?

Will he tell everyone who I really was?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~