•5

ΞEDITEDΞ

Y/n's POV

Jeon Jungkook?!! As in the actor Jeon Jungkook that made out with me the last time we met? Why's he calling me? Wait...

IS HE GONNA BLACKMAIL ME FOR JUST MAKING OUT WITH HIM? SHITT I'M DEAD!!

"Y/n.. Come to my address now. I have something to discuss with you." He said in a stern voice. I gulped and my body was covered in a cold sweat. "Yes.. Sure. What time?" I asked look at the clock. It's currently 7.03 AM now. "Whenever you can. I don't have any shooting schedule now. But please hurry up. I don't want someone to find out." He said before hanging up. Ooooookaaaayyyy.

I charge my phone again before going to the kitchen. "Where's Jinae?" I asked Jimin who's washing some dishes in the sink. "She went to school right after eating. Who called you Y/n?" He asked as he looked at me from the side. "Oh.. Umm, some.. My friends from work. She needs help. I better go early. Oh and.. Don't forget, find a job, an easy job first. Like a waiter? That's easy right? Well then I better get ready." I said before storming to my room, I heard him yell and 'Eye eye captain' from SpongeBob and I chuckled while taking off my clothes.

I took a white towel and some nice clothes or you could say a proper clothes to wear. I am heading to THE Jeon Jungkook himself P.S he invited me himself, what an honor Mr. Jeon. I need to impress myself. NOT to seduce him but to you know the drill, try not to embarrass myself in front of a world star or a world-class actor.

---

Simple black crop top, ripped jeans and converse

Simple black crop top, ripped jeans and converse. Did my make up a little and my hair. And done voilà! It looks pretty good and I did not look like I had woken up from bed.

I walk to the front door, suddenly a hand stopped me. "Are you going to meet a friend or go on a date? Don't lie to me, y/n." Jimin said as I turned around and meet his fiery burning gaze or you could say glare. "Jimin, I'm going to meet a friend. I have no times for dates and don't you have to take a shower as well? You stink also I'm telling you last time, get dressed well, and then go look for a job." I yank my hand from his hold before opening the door and leave my house.

Man, I have to order an uber to get to that place. I don't have a car. Why? Well first off I couldn't afford one, it's very freaking expensive, second the club I work isn't too far from my house. Third, sometimes I called Yoongi Oppa to take me to places, when he's not too busy in the hospital.

"Miss Y/n?" A man called my name. I look up and see. "You're Mr. Han? From uber, right?" I asked. He nods and he led me into his car. "So we're going to XXX address?" He asks as he starts driving. "Oh umm yes.. I have business to do actually with him-- I mean her." I said sloppily as he chuckled. "Oh, young love these days. Good luck on meeting your boyfriend miss. And I must say, you're a lucky lady, he lives in a pretty wealthy neighborhood," He joked as I laugh nervously. "Thank you.." I blushed.

Me and Mr. Jeon? No way he would like me. His standards are probably like way more than little old me. He probably would date those idol girls or actresses.

After a few hours of driving we finally arrived. I paid and waved at the man, "Thank you sir." I bowed and he nods. He left the area as I look behind me. There's a golden plate that says, 'Property of Jeon'. I gulped. Man, this guy is too loaded. If I can afford that plate it would be saying. 'I am broke from buying this plate', truth be told, I would be.

I rang the bell twice before the gates open itself. "Omo! What the hell is happening!" I said as I widen my eyes. I look forward as the wooden white door opens. "Ms. Y/n! Come in!" Jungkook yells from the balcony as I just walk in slowly admiring the view. This place is amazing! I could probably fill it up with thousands of cats and dogs and bunnies and make it a private zoo just for me!

"I see you're impressed?" He asked me. "I mean who wouldn't be?! This house probably cost more than me buying a car, paying my bills, and heck even my apartment!" I exclaimed as look at the interior of the house. So many beautiful vases and flowers. The marbles floor and don't forget the chandelier. "Okay, let's cut to the chase Ms. Y/n..." He snapped me out of my daze. "Huh?" I blurt out. "We have a problem." He said suddenly. I was taken aback by what he said.

"We, as in me and you? Kim Y/n and Jeon Jungkook? Y/n and Jungkook? And--"

"Yes US. Yesterday my brother came to visit my place." He said before sitting on his probably 1,000$ couch. "Oh, and?" I asked while caressing the material of the couch. "He gave me this." He threw a brown envelope on the table. You know those business envelope? He threw it onto the glass coffee table, I took it and opened it and see what's inside.

"Oh no.." I whisper. So many pictures of me and Jungkook at the club. Me straddling his lap. Me kissing his neck. Him kissing me. Us making out. "What... How did this..." I said in disbelief. "I don't know myself..." He looks angry and man he looks hot, no, stop, not the right time to feel horny right now. "This is not supposed to be out here, everything stays in the club... Who is your brother anyway?" I ask as I still looked at the papers in my hands.

"Jeon Wonwoo. Owner of VT fashion in Korea.."

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~

Check these out~

↡↡↡↡↡

How do I describe myself?

A bitch? A slut?

Well I'm all of those. Ever since high school I was his and never anyone's. I just didn't realize it too soon.

He's my owner. He taught me things I need to learn. He punish me when I'm being bad. And lastly he rewards me with his body and money. But that's not what I want anymore. I want him.

His love, his attention, and his care is all I want. But there's one rule he told me many times...

He told me not to fall in love with him... But I already did.

---