•10

ΞEDITEDΞ

Author's POV

Another day for people to start their day. Some were already having their good day and some were bad and in this case. Jeon Jungkook was in the middle of those. At the shoot he was doing well, his acting was on point, his facial expressions, his voice, cuteness, handsomeness, and those talents that he has, he had shown it all in today's shooting.

But when he gets home... Reality hits him when he saw a familiar black Chevrolet Camaro. He shut his car door with a slam, not forgetting to lock it after.

Once he enters his mansion, his assistant greets him and told him the news. "Master Jeon, Mr. Kim has arrived, he's waiting for you in the backyard." With that, the assistant left for Jungkook to deal with his problems to take care of. Jungkook sighed and head to the backyard, and as expected, there he was. His long time friend and also you could say, brother.

"Hyung." He called

A tall man turned around and greeted him with a smile plastered on his face. His smile could change the whole world in seconds, but once you know what he's capable of, you'd back out without a second thought. "Kookie, still the same muscle pig I know. How's life treating you? Being a successful actor and a young man." He teased and Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Hyung you know why you're here." He said. Namjoon laughs, "Ah yes, the scandal that you're trying to hide from the media, is that why you called me?" He smirked and drink his cup of coffee. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Okay hyung don't tease me. This is serious." Jungkook sat on the bench that he had custom carved which cost him more than his clothes.

"Sure, tell me. I have ears don't I?" He teased again and Jungkook groaned while throwing his head back, he turned his head to the man he uses to admire when he was just a fifteen-year-old boy. He still is the same man with a lean body, thick thighs, dimples, and grey hair. Also, his adorable yet annoying habit which is to destroy everything.

"Ugh, you still suck hyung. Okay, this is why I called you and needed your help. I made a mistake." Jungkook admitted and soon Joon was laughing, "Yeah no shit, you made out a girl in a club where your brother goes." Joon just stated and that made Jungkook more... You know stress than he already was. Namjoon saw this and sigh.

"So what do you want me to do?" Joon asks and soon Jungkook stood up, "I want you to take the files and erase every photo or video of anything that contains that pic of me with the girl. Then, leave with no traces as if the photos or videos have never been there before, and lastly, help me find this man who's behind this, he might be after the girl, I don't want any victim of kidnapping to happen because of me." Jungkook said in detail as he explained everything. "That's all? You could've just texted me. My girl is taking care of our kids at home dude, she needs help, heck she's pregnant with our fourth now!" Joon said in annoyance and Jungkook laughs his ass.

"Alright, sorry hyung. I was just, my mind's not in the right place now. Don't forget to text me when you find the person okay?" He lets out a long sigh, the older one smiled. "No problem... Also, Jin's looking for you. Please come and visit us, okay? We miss those times when we hung out together, especially Taehyung." He asks and Jungkook nods before they bro-hug each other.

When Namjoon left everything was back to the quiet state. He then steps out of the garden to head to his bedroom but soon he stopped his movements, it felt like everything stopped when he saw the person that's in his house right now.

"Seulgi?"

There she was, standing in her formal attire that consists of a white dress that reached her knees and she was holding a bouquet of flowers in her hands. She stood there like a deer in headlights. She didn't mean to eavesdrop, the assistant just lets her in and didn't tell her anything about Jungkook having any company. "Seulgi, s-surprise to see you here..." Jungkook stuttered but as luck wasn't on his side, Seulgi just stood there before she opened her mouth to say something, "You... You made out with someone and then went to a club?" She asks and that made Jungkook's world fall apart. "What? What kind of shenanigans are you talking about? Me? Why would I--"

Just then Seulgi threw the flowers at him and as a reflex, he caught it on time with one hand. Soon a smirk appeared on her face, she clapped her hands once before taking a step forward to Jungkook. He knew she would do something, but he doesn't know precisely what she would do to him. "What would the Director-nim say when he heard this news? It would ruin the whole drama and... Your career in just a split second." Just then she smirks one last time and walks out of the mansion with Jungkook just standing there... With more problems to solve.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~